X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

This is how much I read...

"Shame on you america:
    When immigrants illegally come to america, they are separated from their kids and cannot see them while they are "processed"."

Do you know why?
    Direct order of Jeff Sessions, because he thought this will discourage more border crossings:

See also Broken Erikas posting directly above yours, which has another article about it:
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Direct order of Jeff Sessions, because he thought this will discourage more border crossings:

See also Broken Erikas posting directly above yours, which has another article about it:
      https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...18#post9347018
      You don't understand the problem because you don't understand why you should call bad people animals.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You don't understand the problem because you don't understand why you should call bad people animals.
        So the illegals are animals and it is a good that their kids get taken away from them (and then 1500 of these kids get lost)?
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

So the illegals are animals and it is a good that their kids get taken away from them (and then 1500 of these kids get lost)?
          I didn't say that. The point is that you are always criticizing the good people doing their job. You are always nitpicking.

Comment

• "Hate and prejudice of immigrants". Get out of here with those stupid lies! Legal immigrants are great but illegal aliens are nothing but law breaking scum who deserve nothing but scorn and a deportation. We have allowed this criminal lawlessness for decades and decades and it truly is time we take out all the stops and truly punish these criminal law breaks who spit on our laws and who violate our borders. Splitting up kids from parents who simply want to use them as pawns to enable their criminality is a good move if it deters hordes more from doing the same.

That you have to lie and claim illegal aliens are just "immigrants" tells us everything we need to know about how dishonest and worthless your opinion is. That you have to lie about other people's position tells everyone exactly how seriously to take your claims.
            Last edited by Dinner; May 27, 2018, 14:46.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              "Hate and prejudice of immigrants". Get out of here with those stupid lies! Legal immigrants are great but illegal aliens are nothing but law breaking scum who deserve nothing but scorn and a deportation. We have allowed this criminal lawlessness for decades and decades and it truly is time we take out all the stops and truly punish these criminal law breaks who spit on our laws and who violate our borders. Splitting up kids from parents who simply want to use them as pawns to enable their criminality is a good move if it deters hordes more from doing the same.

That you have to lie and claim illegal aliens are just "immigrants" tells us everything we need to know about how dishonest and worthless your opinion is. That you have to lie about other people's position tells everyone exactly how seriously to take your claims.
              You didn't say anything about the Kids, however.

IMHO it is also in your own interest, that the kids don't get separated from their parents (and afterwards lost), but instead stay with their parents and get deported together with them

Comment

I didn't say that. The point is that you are always criticizing the good people doing their job. You are always nitpicking.
                Actually the 2nd article I linked contains an important passage:
                Wagner said he would be taking a “fresh look” at whether the office should have more responsibility to protect the children it takes and gives away. But he also clarified to the subcommittee that if the office were to more rigorously keep track of the immigrant kids, the ORR would need “a significant expansion of the current program structure and an increase in resources.”
                "This is as horrific a policy as I've seen in 25-plus years doing civil rights work," an ACLU attorney said.

Your Trump administration cuts taxes ... then cuts budgets to governments agencies ... and finally wants the agencies to perform more work with less money.
                You cannot have both ... you pay too little (in order to make your rich more rich, via tax cuts) and you will get amateurish work from the agencies, because they don't have the money to pay for enough (or proficient enough) staff (or resources) to do better work

Comment

You didn't say anything about the Kids, however.

IMHO it is also in your own interest, that the kids don't get separated from their parents (and afterwards lost), but instead stay with their parents and get deported together with them
                  The supposed kids are equally guilty and I find the deterrent effect this will cause outweighs any consideration which should be given to the preferences of criminal law breakers.

The problem here is putting the young criminals into foster care when they should remain in juvinal detention centers not released into foster care where they can run off or escape. In short, we should make conditions as bad as legally possible to discourage more of these criminals from carrying out their criminal conspiracies. That alone would be worth another 100,000 law enforcement personnel defending our borders from these criminals.

Comment

"This is as horrific a policy as I've seen in 25-plus years doing civil rights work," an ACLU attorney said.

Your Trump administration cuts taxes ... then cuts budgets to governments agencies ... and finally wants the agencies to perform more work with less money.
                    You cannot have both ... you pay too little (in order to make your rich more rich, via tax cuts) and you will get amateurish work from the agencies, because they don't have the money to pay for enough (or proficient enough) staff (or resources) to do better work
                    I am certainly not a Trump voter or a Trump supporter. I did not support the Republican tax give aways to their donor class which has caused our deficits to go up more than 50% while their decisions to sabotage vital government functions in the name of corporate corruption are certainly bad things.

That said, like a broken lock, even Trump has gotten one thing right and that is illegal immigration is completely out of control, regular people are up in arms over this lawlessness and criminality and they want the madness to stop. We see the rampant fraud and abuse of the asylum system and we want that both reformed and drastically cut back to stop the fraud and abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

The supposed kids are equally guilty and I find the deterrent effect this will cause outweighs any consideration which should be given to the preferences of criminal law breakers.

The problem here is putting the young criminals into foster care when they should remain in juvinal detention centers not released into foster care where they can run off or escape. In short, we should make conditions as bad as legally possible to discourage more of these criminals from carrying out their criminal conspiracies. That alone would be worth another 100,000 law enforcement personnel defending our borders from these criminals.
                      The kids are equally guilty?
                      We are talking about kids who are as young as babies who still have to be nursed at their mothers breasts

Comment

• Chuck E. Cheese Keyboardist Quits Band To Form Mr. Munch Experience

One of the many dreamlike tracks on the debut from The Mr. Munch Experience envisions a utopia in which game tokens work as pizza toppings and video games accept pepperoni.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Pepperonium ... somehow Pepperonium and the colours let me think of Uranium and the Atomic Energy Experimentation Kits you could buy for your kid during the 1950s (together with uranium ores and reorder forms if the radiation became too weak, du to the half life of the uranium)

https://gajitz.com/1950s-radioactive...rous-toy-ever/

Comment

More nitpicking.

Comment

Yah ... the other day I lost 1600 kids, and then people were all like, "hey, where's the kids?" ... and I'm like ... "shut up, nitpickers! How would I know that?" Their parents were inhuman monsters anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Yah ... the other day I lost 1600 kids, and then people were all like, "hey, where's the kids?" ... and I'm like ... "shut up, nitpickers! How would I know that?" Their parents were inhuman monsters anyways.
                                Pffft! Kids are Evil anyways.
                                Hollywood Producer Can’t Help But Think About How Much Money He Could Make Off Movie About Harvey Weinstein Scandal

God Flees Universe With $250 In Cash

“See you later, *******s!” said the Supreme Being, who was spotted peeling out of the Universe in his 1986 Chevrolet Camaro while fanning the sum of small bills and shaking his head at how simple the whole con job was.
                                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X