Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

So do you still believe in collusion conspiracy theory? Or do you just pretend that you never did?

This was a witch hunt from the beginning. I knew it. Maybe everyone like you did, including MSM. But you act like you didn't.

Obstruction of justice? Sir, you have zero shame. You are totally immoral.
    It will be up to Mueller and his team (which was stocked up with a couple of fine experts in legal matters and investigation), to find out whether there was collusion with russia, how far reachng it as and if Trump was involved.

Eperts who obviously are more capable than Trumps lawyer, who seems to inadequately use terms like "leak" and implies illegality where none exists:
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...tive-privilege

And it will be up to the senates commitee to decide wheher r not there has been anny attempt at obstructing justice (a commitee which, btw. also had a non public hearing with Comey ... maybe one that revealed even more informations about Trump trying to obstruct justice )

If you look for a witch hunt, look rather at Trumps attempted witch hunt against Obama ... with his Birther movement and Trumps constant complaints, among others about Obamas Golf habits (I guess Trump, in 3 months, already has played more gof than Obama in 8 years) or his travel expenses for private endeavors (where again, Trump incurs more expenses in one month, than Obama did in one year )

And I agree that Donald Trump has no shame and is immoral ... he already proved this enough in his business behavior before becoming prresident
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The fact is that most libtards will believe in the conspiracy theory no matter what happens. It's because MSM pushed it so hard. It's a real problem for the Ds .

Comment

• So Kid's position is that there is an "MSM" conspiracy to push a story about conspiracy? Sounds like bull**** conspiracy theory to me.
          The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
          - A. Lincoln

Comment

• You're nothing more than modern day McCartyists. The funny thing is that there were real secret communists in America. You're pitiful and wicked.

Comment

• I do believe in DNA,

so you could say I am a McCartyist

Comment

• grumbler
                grumbler commented
                Editing a comment
                Why is it so predictable that this would go completely over Kid's head?

• You're also a secret capitalist.

Comment

You're also a secret capitalist.
                It is funny to see you use "capitalist" as a derogatory term,
                when your own master is a hardcore capitalist who stops at nearly nothing in order to gain more money.

Be it money making scams (like Trump "university"),
                hiring illegal polish workers (letting them work without hard hats on constuction sites and often ot even paying them the mearge wage they were enlisted to)
                not paying his bills (which drove many small businesses which subcotracted to Trump into bankrupty),
                often not even paying his own lawyers (which makes it understandable that he now has problem to gater his own legal team),
                buying a buidling and then trying to force its tenants out by cutting off water/power, withholding repairs, even trying to sue the tenants when they complained,
                having his election campaign buy a heap his own books, thereby shuffling the money of campaign donors into his own pockets (via royalties)
                having his campaign manager use force against a reporter and then lying about the event having taken place (fortunately security cam footage was available which showed the truth )
                having his own charity (Trump Foundation) use its money to buy things from the Trump family (tehreby shuffling h charity money into Trumps own pockets)
                using said Trump foundation also in order to pay the bills for legal disputes against Trump himself

and so on and so on, see here:
                https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...andals/474726/

It may be not surprising that such an outstanding honorable example of a capitalist US citizen gains full support by Kidicious,
                but that he actually won the election will always remin a mystery to me (and is IMHO only explainable with his great power over those weak of mind)
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 12, 2017, 01:43.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• So, does the alt-right already call it a full scale success?

The battle for Raqqa must not happen at the expense of civilians, UN experts say.

Thanks to the Trump Executive order (that canceled Obamas order to take care about civilians with regards to airstrikes) not only thousands of IS members have been killed (and their strategic assets) in US airstrikes on Raqqa, but also hundreds of potential future terrorists (also known as "muslim civilians")

Comment

• FAKE NEWS- 28 mins. ago - House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and a congressional aide were shot by a rifle-wielding gunman who sprayed a hail of bullets at a GOP baseball game. He's out of surgery.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Thankfully we don't live in one of those gun-control hellholes where the attacker would have been armed with a knife.

Comment

• CNN put his friend on who said that he wasn't evil because he was a liberal terrorist, and Blitzed just said "there you go."

Comment

• Shooter appears to be just a typical liberal, judging from social media. I've seen worse expressed hatred here on apolyton.

Much normalization of violence by liberals.

Comment

Shooter appears to be just a typical liberal, judging from social media. I've seen worse expressed hatred here on apolyton.

Much normalization of violence by liberals.
                            Well, usually it is the right-wing that does the shooting, like for example in the Pizza Restaurant in New York,
                            after the rumor was spread (with help of members of Trumps eletion campaign team) that said Pizza Restaurant ws frontend for a democrats child trafficking ring.

And who knows what would happened if Hillary had won the election.
                            I remember what Trump said during his election cmpaign ... I hope some of the 2nd amendment guys know what to do, if Hillary wants to take away our guns

It has a little bit of Karma thatn ow members of the GOP themselves are at the receiving end of such a shooting

Comment

• Nazi

Comment

Working...
                              X