Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Why don't you stop promoting violence you bloodthirsty vampire.
    If you think that sending someone to prison (or presssing the wish) is promoting violence, then you actually were the first one who promoted violence,
    considering that you expressed (already early on and on multiple occasions) the wish that Hillary Clinton be sent to prison

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

What does that matter. She should do time for her crime.
      And exactly what crime has she been convicted of?
      Last time I checked, no convictions.

If you want to jail somebody simply on accusations, then Trump should be even higher on your list since there are far more accusations against him.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

And exactly what crime has she been convicted of?
        Last time I checked, no convictions.

If you want to jail somebody simply on accusations, then Trump should be even higher on your list since there are far more accusations against him.
        Everyone knows that she committed a crime. You're comparing that to your conspiracy theory that everyone knows is made up
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Anyway, I just said she may still go to prison since corrupt Comey is gone and Lynch is being investigated. That's offensive to snowflakes. Ask me if I care.

Comment

Everyone knows that she committed a crime. You're comparing that to your conspiracy theory that everyone knows is made up
            "Everyone knows" = demagogue speech to throw stuff around without going though the hassle to back it up with real arguments

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

"Everyone knows" = demagogue speech to throw stuff around without going though the hassle to back it up with real arguments
              No. It's the quick way to say that you are a lying corrupt liberal.

Comment

• No... it's a quick way to prove you are Kidiot.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Innocent until proven guilty. = America
                  Guilty because "Everyone knows" = Kidiot.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rah, please. I don't want you to get PWNed.

Please just submit to the glory that is The Kidicious. If anything, do it for me, Rah.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I see Kid needs you to fight his battles since...... well he's a kidiot.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	simpsons.png
Views:	69
Size:	378.1 KB
ID:	9326945

Just don't look.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I actually don't bother with people who think Hillary is innocent. Talk about retarded ...

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            I see Kid needs you to fight his battles since...... well he's a kidiot.
                            Oh, believe me, if Kidicious needed me to fight his battles for him this thrade would already be over, and Ming would be sending me PM's threatening to ban me based on my horrific comments that prompted about 10 complaints in 5 minutes.

On a moar pleaseant note AAHZ has decided to maek all his playlists PUBLIC on his Youtbe channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMy...-hZWy8neKfXMGw

ALL my best rap, ambient, and newly added BA'AL HADAD RELIGIOUS WORSHIP music all added. I might even add this to my sig for advertising purposes.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I actually don't bother with people who think Hillary is innocent. Talk about retarded ...
                              Typical Kidiot response... Kid post - you don't agree with my rantings, you must be retarded
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• WaPo reported that TJ started dinner tradition. WTF do their fact checkers do? It's impossible for libtards to stop lying.

Comment

Working...
                                X