No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is Media Matters, a left wing group that claims to try to check right wing bias. They claim to be reporting fake news here. They actually don't report any fake news at all. This entire article is completely useless. The person in question tweeted that according to Sharia Law you won't have to pay interest on your debt "isn't that nice," which isn't mentioned in this article I see.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

ignore raised to the ance power

Comment

I only get my news from the most trustworthy source. http://www.theonion.com/
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
          I only get my news from the most trustworthy source. http://www.theonion.com/
          That's actually not a horrible idea.

Comment

Maddow epic fail.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow was widely mocked on social media Tuesday night after drawing out the revelations in what she announced as an "exclusive story" regarding Donald Trump's tax returns.

Instead of getting right to her big scoop about a 2005 Trump tax return she obtained, Maddow opened her show with a rambling 20-minute rant outlining her often tangential theories regarding Trump’s connections to Russia.

Comment

This thread has convinced me to watch more MSNBC

Comment

The Poly OT is the source of truth

Comment

Accusing Sean Hannity of pulling a gun on a guest. Seriously.

Sean Hannity of Fox News is known for his attacks on his critics and media sparring partners. "This is pure entertainment for me," he once said. But one time his version of entertainment went too far.

Comment

It must be hard work, putting out so much fake news. I bet it's harder than real news.

The Leader of the Free World Meets Donald Trump

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...d-trump-214924

Comment

How long has Merkel been in charge in Germany... seems like forever.

Comment

They said she was offended maybe that he said Obama wire tapped her too. IDK. There was laughter and she smiled.

Comment

You're saying that the president can't ban ANY muslims because of something he said during the campaign. He couldn't even ban known members of ISIS! That's similar to this ruling in Hawaii. The judge said that the president can't ban anyone if someone in the US wants them to come. So basically the president can't ban terrorists. Our country is in very real danger right now.

Comment

Oops, wrong thread.

Comment

Fake post

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                It must be hard work, putting out so much fake news. I bet it's harder than real news.

The Leader of the Free World Meets Donald Trump

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...d-trump-214924
                                And the talk obviously didn't go the way as Trump expected ...
                                during the photo session Trump looked like a little schoolchild who didn't get the sweets he hoped for.
                                Hopefully during the talk he was, at least, able learn a little bit about how true politicians behave

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                They said she was offended maybe that he said Obama wire tapped her too. IDK. There was laughter and she smiled.
                                Nope, offended that Trump dared to compare his own unproven (probably factual alternate) wiretapping claims with the real wiretapping that happened to her
                                But, just like the reporrters, she decided to just take it as a joke
                                Last edited by Proteus_MST; March 18, 2017, 00:47.
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X