No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All news reported by Humans is fake, only trust the news reported by Dolphins and Martians.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

JM
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Communist fake news reporter arrested for making bomb threats to Jewish community centers.

A disgraced former reporter was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Friday for several bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
          All news reported by Humans is fake, only trust the news reported by Dolphins and Martians.
          Yiff in hell, furfag.

Comment

Obama wire tapping?

A little known right wing news site called Heat Street reported that two anonymous sources confirmed this. The whole thing about the so-called Russia hacking is sketchy. We'll find out at a later date.

Comment

Trump is so mad at Heat Street for using unnamed sources! Fake News!

Comment

It was wrong to tweet like that, maybe spreading fake news. He had a point about others doing that to him, but he should live up to his own standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  It was wrong to tweet like that, maybe spreading fake news. He had a point about others doing that to him, but he should live up to his own standards.
                  He has a history of not doing that.
                  Just think of his tweets complaining about Obama golfing ... and Obama causing so many travel expenses when using Airforce One ...
                  and the fact being that the (Trump) as president has spent almost every weekend of his presidency with golfing and, within just one month, causing as much travel expenses as Obama in one year
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Golfing is definitely horrible.

Comment

This is from the BBC report on the possible wiretap ...

[The taskforce included six agencies or departments of government. Dealing with the domestic, US, side of the inquiry, were the FBI, the Department of the Treasury, and the Department of Justice. For the foreign and intelligence aspects of the investigation, there were another three agencies: the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the National Security Agency, responsible for electronic spying.

Lawyers from the National Security Division in the Department of Justice then drew up an application. They took it to the secret US court that deals with intelligence, the Fisa court, named after the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. They wanted permission to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks.

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day.
                      Paul Wood examines the background and fallout concerning the allegations about the president-elect.

It doesn't look like it simply comes from the Heat Street report. It looks like a separate investigation.

Comment

The report from the Guardian implies that they learned of the first application for spying from a source different from Heat Street.

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.
                        ://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

Comment

Funny how you suddenly can bear to read The Guardian when you think it supports your POV. You are the king of confirmation bias.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I have not said what happened yet, but I will make sure to tell you what did ASAP.

Comment

JR, prepare to be PWNed. With no mercy or hesitation.

Kidicious cometh.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                I have not said what happened yet, but I will make sure to tell you what did ASAP.
                                Oh, good. Waiting breathlessly. Because you are my source of truth.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X