Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    The word is misogynistic in-and-of-itself. Describing those who use it ... like Kid ... as misogynistic is warranted.

The rest was just a general description of Kid. I wasn't painting him with their brush ... rather the other way around.
    A word can't be "misogynistic in and of itself. This is why people can't explain anything to liberals. Face it, you hate it because it destroys your leftist fake narrative, no other reason.
    ​​​​​
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

From the CBC - "A 19-year-old Israeli Jewish man was arrested in Israel Thursday as the primary suspect in a string of bomb threats targeting Jewish community centres and other institutions in Canada and the U.S., marking a potential breakthrough in a case that stoked fears across North America. More "

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Using Trumpian Logic, when will all Israeli citizens be banned from travel to the US because they are terrorist threats?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          Using Trumpian Logic, when will all Israeli citizens be banned from travel to the US because they are terrorist threats?
          Never ... beause they are no muslims ... only muslims are terrorists
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

But we still don't know who vandalized the cemeteries

Comment

Well Trump's daughter and their family are jewish so he might ban only jews who hate jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Well Trump's daughter and their family are jewish so he might ban only jews who hate jews.
                FAKE NEWS!

Comment

Kid has a Fake Buffy avatar
                  Blah

Comment

Hey, Ho, the Trumpcare's dead,
                    What Thumpcare? The wicked Dumphcare!

Who would have thought that changing the healthcare insurance would have been difficult, especially owning the Administrative Branch, Congress, and the Courts. Only a real LOSER would fail holding all the Aces.

Comment

• Getting republicans to actually do something is like herding 300 cats.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• This is horrible news. I want the entire healthcare system to collapse, and every single American to have no insurance. I want doctor visits to be $1000 dollars copay and a bottle of Tylenol to be $300 for a 12 count bottle.

I want surgery to run $100,000 minimum for basic things. And I want the ER to be abolished.

The Republicans let me down today.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Don't worry Kiddy and Trump will secure this happens and America will be great again
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                            Don't worry Kiddy and Trump will secure this happens and America will be great again
                            Learning from Trump is learning how to win
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                              This is horrible news. I want the entire healthcare system to collapse, and every single American to have no insurance. I want doctor visits to be $1000 dollars copay and a bottle of Tylenol to be $300 for a 12 count bottle.

I want surgery to run $100,000 minimum for basic things. And I want the ER to be abolished.

The Republicans let me down today.
                              But... your arthritis

Comment

• This seems a good time to tell all of you that Trump is not being investigated by the FBI. That's fake news. All Comey said was that they are investigating Russian interference. Sorry, but it's just part of your conspiracy theory.

Comment

Working...
                                X