Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Military spending is a touchy issue in germany, it's as if they don't like waging war, for some reason....
    Working for Putin?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Working for Putin?
      In Soviet Russia Putin Works You.
      BTW, i only work for the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• FSM is a Russian agent.

Comment

Iraq is responsible for rebuilding itself.
          And if you ever stop slaughtering their innocent civilians, maybe they'll get around to it one day!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

And if you ever stop slaughtering their innocent civilians, maybe they'll get around to it one day!

There you go again, attacking our military service personnel for fighting against ISIS, who you secretly wish success.

Comment

There you go again, attacking our military service personnel for fighting against ISIS, who you secretly wish success.
              You just blew up 200 innocent civilians. Think about that for a moment, and remember all the faux outrage you've spewed any time they kill a handful of innocent western civilians.

Comment

• Well, it seems liike the rising number of civilian casualties may have to do something with Trumps memorandum towards the new IS strategy, which did away with restrictions from the Obama era, which forbade airstrikes if a high number of civilian casualties could be expected

http://www.attn.com/stories/15740/tr...syrians-deaths

It resulted in making America great again, with regards to causing civilian casualties in the War against IS

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

You just blew up 200 innocent civilians. Think about that for a moment, and remember all the faux outrage you've spewed any time they kill a handful of innocent western civilians.
                  Oh shut up you twit.

Comment

• Are you denying that it happened or do you just not care that it happened?
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Are you denying that it happened or do you just not care that it happened?
                      a silly annoying person : fool

Comment

• Just another typical kid BS dodge of a simple question. And not unexpected.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Your question was stupid. So I figured that you don't understand words. That's usually the case with twits.

Comment

• And another sidestep. Coward
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• When Trump engages in the war of terror, Kid simply embraces a counterfactual narrative. Why should Kid care any more than Trump how many innocent foreigners die at US hands?
                              The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                              - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Are you really claiming kentonio wants ISIS to succeed?

Comment

Working...
                                X