Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Unless we pay down the debt or the whole system crashes, eventually the finance costs will exceed the principle. However, that's not what you were saying at all. You were saying that adding $150 billion to the debt each of 10 years was somehow the same as only adding $150 billion to the debt one time. The reality is that it's cumulative, and so the total principle added will be 1.5 trillion over 10 years, and the only way that adds up to less than 1% is if the total national debt is > $150 trillion by 2028.
    No more.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Disgusting racism against a black man by fake news because they hate people to get their own money!

Some commenters online did not appreciate Scott in the background of the speech.Huffington Post contributor and political and pop culture analyst Andy Ostroy had a very bad take on the Scott standing onstage. Ostroy called Scott a

Comment

• First, I would totally agree that was a racist post. (I totally disagree with your "because" section, though. That's just uninformed speculation.)
        Second, Trump has a long history, dating back to his campaign, of positioning a single black person into his photo opps. Which is also cynically racist - and a far more likely reason for the racist post by Ostroy.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          First, I would totally agree that was a racist post. (I totally disagree with your "because" section, though. That's just uninformed speculation.)
          Second, Trump has a long history, dating back to his campaign, of positioning a single black person into his photo opps. Which is also cynically racist - and a far more likely reason for the racist post by Ostroy.
          FYI, it's racist because he said the black man was just a token and he was actually an important member of the team. Your fake racist news has nothing to do with it.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with that, but it's not what you posted. You said it was "because they hate people to get their own money."
            You seem to really hate it whenever someone here agrees with you.

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            They are making racist statements because they got triggered by Trumps success.

• Unlike that token black woman he had thrown out of the white house that no-one can seem to figure out what her job was...do the people of breitbart imaginationland have any idea what her job was or are they just as clueless as everyone else as to what she was doing at the white house? (other than doing her wedding photo shoot of course)
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Whocares?

Comment

• Gee... that's how most people feel about all of your nonsense posts.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You wouldn't care about Obama eating babies.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	AA Kid 2.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	9339694
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    You wouldn't care about Obama eating babies.
                    Let me know when he eats one, and I promise I'll care. But until then, plain nonsense.

I do remember voting for McCain claiming that Obama was not the new hope but just another dirty Chicago politician.

Hmm, dirty Chicago politician is kind of redundant.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Let me know when he eats one, and I promise I'll care. But until then, plain nonsense.

I do remember voting for McCain claiming that Obama was not the new hope but just another dirty Chicago politician.

Hmm, dirty Chicago politician is kind of redundant.
                      Obama isn't from Chicago. He CHOSE Chicago.

Comment

• he's Kenyan, Kansan and Hawaiian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Obama isn't from Chicago. He CHOSE Chicago.
                          And exactly where did he say Obama was from Chicago?
                          Oh, that's right, you just made that part up as usual.

He did correctly say that Obama was a Chicago Politician.
                          Up until he was elected president, every elected position he had was in Chicago and then statewide Illinois.
                          So as usual, Kid is just trying to change the subject in a lame attempt to prove somebody wrong.
                          Nice try, but you failed yet again.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• actually he wasn't Hawaiian, he was just born there but his folks were Kenyan and Kansan

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sorry dude, but that does make him Hawaiian.

• Kidlicious
                              Kidlicious commented
                              Editing a comment
                              He was raised in a Muslim country.

• Kid never tires of being wrong. It's one of his endearing traits.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X