Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The probability for Trump, to say things that are true, is extremly low
    You aren't worried about the things that aren't true. You don't like when he says true things, like you're fake news
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You aren't worried about the things that aren't true. You don't like when he says true things, like you're fake news
      Never heard him saying "Proteus is fake news". Therefore I have to disagree
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Never heard him saying "Proteus is fake news". Therefore I have to disagree
        You posted something about him attacking the media. Don't deny it. That offended you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
          [/URL][/h]

Comment

Yes they do. Interest rates are only going to increase if the economy expands. If the economy doesn't expand they aren't going to increase.
            So you’re claiming the 70’s never happened?

And the deficits will not increase the national debt significantly.
            $1 trillion is significant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

So you’re claiming the 70’s never happened?
              stagflation is a black swan

$1 trillion is significant.
              Only if less than 1% is considered significant

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Kid in 2075 (while visiting the contaminated zone Alaska):

"Mom, why is this such a contaminated wasteland, totally devoid of life? Why iis the rregion strewn with animal skeleton? Why do we have to wear HazMat-Suits? And why does this snow look so oily?"

Mom:
                "Well, this once was a huge wildlife reserve, teeming with life. But then, in 2017, the GOP-accomplices of Trump in congress and senate gave the whole region as a present to the oil and gas industry, for unrestricted drilling. Unfortunately the damage already was done before a sane government could come to power and reverse the policies"

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-envir...e-drilling-oil
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 20, 2017, 15:42.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Pffffffft! Nature is for Commie-Hippies!
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Pretty sure there won't be any environmentalists in 2075.

Comment

Pretty sure there won't be any environmentalists in 2075.
                      Well, after the alaskan environment has been irreparably destroyed by the oil and gas drills, there won't be anything left there which could be protected by environmentalists

Comment

• We need to do that to fake news

Comment

Pretty sure there won't be any environmentalists in 2075.
                          There won't be any humans.

Comment

• T-Rump did not lie about being the Time magazine Person of the Year... the cover was all about him!
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

stagflation is a black swan
                              You claimed it couldn't happen. It happened in the 70's. Thus you are claiming the 70's didn't happen.

Only if less than 1% is considered significant
                              Any amount of debt added will increase financing costs, regardless of how much other debt there already is.

(You seem to think the US national debt is > $100 trillion. It's not. Though by the time Trump is done it may be a lot closer to it!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

You claimed it couldn't happen. It happened in the 70's. Thus you are claiming the 70's didn't happen.

Any amount of debt added will increase financing costs, regardless of how much other debt there already is.

(You seem to think the US national debt is > $100 trillion. It's not. Though by the time Trump is done it may be a lot closer to it!)
                                The financing costs will increase by less than 1%. I know what the national debt is.

Comment

Working...
                                X