Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

But actually you spend more ... much more ... the tax reform will result in 1.5 trillion more debts within the next 10 years.
    And this is eve without taking into account the massve costs that the neew PotUS (and his family) cause t the state with their lifestyle.

What did Trump say durng his election campaign?
    He will be so busy that he won't have any time for golf (as he will spend most of the time in he WH).
    And how did he criticize the "personal" travel costs of Barrack Obama?

Well lets see:
    Obama spent 300 times golfing during the whole 8 years of his presidency.
    Trump already spentt 79 times golfing, during his first year.

His golf trips cost the taxpayer more than 90 Million Dollar, a good part of this flowing back into Trumps own companny, as almost every golf trip was to one of Trumps own golf courts

Just a fraction of this money, for example, would have been sufficient to finance some of the social programs that Trump canceled ... for example the one about healthy school food.

And I wonder how much the special agents cost that now accompany all Trump family members on all of their travels in order to protect them.

If you want to spend spend less (for example in order to reduce debts) maybe you should start doing so ... and not giving out trillions of dollars as presents to your rich citizens (and by not having a president who knows no restraint when it comes to wasting money for his own entertainment)
    No. Future governments will spend less because there will be no political will to increase the deficit, and we all know how popular raising taxes is. Basically they have to raise taxes then hope later to increase spending.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      Anyone that thinks the government will now spend less because of this is probably delusional. How much was the recent military budget?
      More likely they spend more even ... because debt financing costs will increase.

Comment

• saw report talking about the FBI guy's emails/texts etc, whats his name, Strozk or something. The guy was anti everybody, he was ripping on Sanders and Clinton and said he'd either vote for Trump or Kasich.

Comment

• Ha! Did he say that the FBI needs to make sure Clinton didn't get elected? Where did you hear this report?

Comment

• Maddow showed a bunch of his texts, apparently he was a Kasich supporter who was considering voting for Trump. He had nothing kind to say about Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

More likely they spend more even ... because debt financing costs will increase.
              If interest rates increase it's going to be because of an expanding economy so 1) other spending will be reduced 2) the rest of the world will invest. 3) that's a good problem to have.

IOW not really a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                Maddow showed a bunch of his texts, apparently he was a Kasich supporter who was considering voting for Trump. He had nothing kind to say about Hillary.
                Maddie?: lol: She found Trump's tax returns that he probably planted for her.

Comment

• I don't see anything about that by googling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Maddie?: lol: She found Trump's tax returns that he probably planted for her.
                    no she didn't, some guy got them in his mailbox and he speculated Trump planted them

Comment

• Whatever. She tried to hack them.

Comment

If interest rates increase it's going to be because of an expanding economy so 1) other spending will be reduced 2) the rest of the world will invest. 3) that's a good problem to have.

IOW not really a problem.
                        More debt = more interest to pay.
                        And interest rates don’t necessarily track the way you claim they must.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

More debt = more interest to pay.
                          And interest rates don’t necessarily track the way you claim they must.
                          Yes they do. Interest rates are only going to increase if the economy expands. If the economy doesn't expand they aren't going to increase. And the deficits will not increase the national debt significantly.

Comment

No. Future governments will spend less because there will be no political will to increase the deficit,

Where do you come up with this stuff...

Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Where do you come up with this stuff...
                              I have a degree in business and a degree in economics dip****.

Comment

• Then use it instead of sprouting all your nonsense.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X