No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama is still lying btw. It's not like he stopped lying. He just isn't the president.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Trump is muich much much greater than Obama ... in lying.

Whereas Obama only managed to tell 18 separate outright falsehoods in 8 years as president, Trump already managed to tell 103 separate outright lies in just 10 months of presidency (repeats of lies not counted)
      I guess we can expect great tghings from Trump in these regards

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-is-worse.html
      So you trust the nytimes? What about the lie that he hardly knew Bill Ayers, or that his father wasn't a communist, or that he never heard "God Damn america" at church?

Comment

• Nevertheless he isn't as good at it as Trump (at least with regards to the ratio of creating new lies ... not with regards to the quality of the individual lies)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          Nevertheless he isn't as good at it as Trump (at least with regards to the ratio of creating new lies ... not with regards to the quality of the individual lies)
          No, he's just telling the world to watch out for Nazi America, but he isn't good at lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No, he's just telling the world to watch out for Nazi America, but he isn't good at lying.
            Well, if he is tlling the world to watch out for Nazi-America he surely isn't good at lying, considering that the right wing (includiing the ulra-right (Nazis)) is the side he and Bannon serve

He even called them some very fine people

The US president’s praise for the Charlottesville racists has broken a precious and necessary taboo, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Too bad for him that America is undoing everything he did as president

Comment

• Trump will bring Osama back from the dead!

Comment

• Trump is a necromancer

Comment

• A candidate for environmental advisor, which doesn't know anything about basic biology/cology ... now a candidate for district judge, who doesn't have any experience in court, nor knows any of the practices/standards there

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f3b5c4e9e5a1

Trump really takes care that his appointees for important positions don't have even a modicum of knowledge about the things important to that position

Or to cite one of the jura professors who watched the video:
                    “Don’t want to beat up on the guy but the questions he was being asked could be answered by a second year law student”

Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 15, 2017, 13:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      Trump will bring Osama back from the dead!
                      Just like when America was great before.

Comment

• Are you saying that America has never been great?
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hmmm... This could go in another thread, but I guess that election is over. Two Trump accusors are now saying they were promised money by their attorney if they came forward.

Comment

• 2 down, a few hundred and his own words on tape to go.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Doesn't work like that.

Comment

• Only in Kidland...
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X