Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Of course not ... you wouldn't even care if someone showed you Trump grabbing a woman by the ***** ...
    in this case, I guess, you would say the video is faked ... or it is too grainy to really ascerain that it is Trump (and not an impersonator)
    Another lie. I always say pics or it didn't happen.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      You realize that's an Internet meme and not an actual standard of proof, right?

• Hey you guise, it's AAHZ here. And don't worry, I am here on my own volition, no harm will come to any who reads this poast.

That said, I want to start seeing soem moar pictures and links in this thrade. I ask this as a favour, and a long standing member of the community. Now... pictures and links please.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Trump: Gillibrand would do anything for campaign contributions.

MSM: Oh, he just called you a whore!

Comment

• Whore is another word for Politician!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• What a horrible thing to say about women.

Comment

• When I woke up this morning i was channel hopping looking for election results and stopped on CNN. It's been a long time since I've seen CNN. IT was a show called New Day. It was hilarious. It was as bad as fox news except in the other direction. I can see why the right makes fun of it.

Just another reason why you should have multiple news sources if you expect to get a broad picture.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• CNN is usually on at restaurants. Usually you can only see the caption at the bottom, or you can barely hear it. The other day it said, "What in the World," about moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

Once my mom said that on CNN Trump said that Nazis are good. I said, no that's just what CNN said. She insisted that Trump said Nazis are good. It must have been the caption. This is what they are doing.
              Last edited by Kidlicious; December 13, 2017, 10:28.

Comment

• Yeah, I have seen the scroll on in the background at airports and such but it's been years since I actually listened to it. The scroll took a bit before it got to the election results so I watched for about 10 minutes. I was really surprised at how biased it sounded. 10 minutes may be a small sample but if it's any indication, it was outright embarrassing. Not that I mind some Trump basing.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The existence of the ability to be biased against trump implies that he has to have some degree of coherency. I refuse to stand by such a wild claim.
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Yeah, I have seen the scroll on in the background at airports and such but it's been years since I actually listened to it. The scroll took a bit before it got to the election results so I watched for about 10 minutes. I was really surprised at how biased it sounded. 10 minutes may be a small sample but if it's any indication, it was outright embarrassing. Not that I mind some Trump basing.
                    The thing that offends me is when fake news or politicians say people are trying to shut them up when they are just defending themselves or hitting back. You can manipulate some people like that, and CNN knows that.

Comment

• In all fairness, after checking out Breitbart for 10 minutes I got the same opinion but in just a different direction.
                      I do miss the days when news outlets at least pretended to be unbiased. Or at least not so obvious.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                        In all fairness, after checking out Breitbart for 10 minutes I got the same opinion but in just a different direction.
                        I do miss the days when news outlets at least pretended to be unbiased. Or at least not so obvious.
                        Breitbart doesn't claim to be unbiased. It never has. Andrew Breitbart started it because MSM wasn't covering stories that made Bill Clinton look bad.

Comment

• Again I miss they days when they pretended.
                          And there are a lot of dupes out there that don't really realize how biased it is.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• nm
                            Blah

Comment

• It's crap like this that has increased the polarization of the country. Those with extreme views limit their news sources to those that just reinforce those beliefs. At least when (yeah yeah back in the stone age) when there were only a few they had to pander to everyone and couldn't come across as that biased. I think that led to more hope of compromise then now where people just take sides and scream at each other.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X