No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news ... the prosecutors of the emolument investigation against Trump are now allowed to issue Subpoenas against documents in all firms of Trump Inc.

http://verifiedpolitics.com/federal-...ps-businesses/
    A federal judge, on Tuesday, allowed a case brought by two attorney generals alleging Donald Trump is violating of the Constitution’s anti-corruption...

Guess the employees of Trump Inc. will now work overtime in order to destroy evidence, before the subpoenas hit
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Fair enough, but I have one thing to say. No so called moderate Muslims can be trusted to support the Constitution and western values unless they stand together with us against those who don't. What I don't trust is these Muslims arguing for open borders when they claim to be moderates.
      I'll be happy for Muslims to join me in opposition to Moore

oops, wrong thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

oops, wrong thread
        Terrorist ally
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• lol, looks like yer buddy the child molester is gonna join the senate just as a bunch of democrats leave for sexual counseling

Comment

Terrorist ally
            So, muslims generally are terrorists for you?
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              lol, looks like yer buddy the child molester is gonna join the senate just as a bunch of democrats leave for sexual counseling
              Even if the accusations are true what people did 40 years ago doesn't define them. I did a lot of things forty yrs ago that have nothing to do me now.

But you hate him because of his politics, just like your Muslim allies. So you call him a child molester. But when one of your allies kills babies your mouth stays shut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

So, muslims generally are terrorists for you?
                First, this is a lame liberal attack on me. Also, it does absolutely nothing but make YOU look like an idiot.

Second, any intelligent person can read my opinion of so called moderate Muslims in post #1315

Comment

• which ally is that?

Comment

First, this is a lame liberal attack on me. Also, it does absolutely nothing but make YOU look like an idiot.

Second, any intelligent person can read my opinion of so called moderate Muslims in post #1315

My question is justified be the fact that you called Berzerker a terrorist ally, just because he posted:

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    So either opposing a candidate for the position of US senator is terrorism for you (if yes, why? There are forms of opposition that don't involve acts of violence)
                    Or being a muslim is equal to being a terrorist to you.

It can only be the one, or the other

Comment

• You actually expect logic from Kidiot...

He will probably just respond with another insult, a smile, a nonsense post, or change the subject
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I know, I am a hopeless optimist

Comment

• Drump had the biggest crowd ever at his christmas tree lighting ceremony

https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/stat...dmund%2Fpage41

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

My question is justified be the fact that you called Berzerker a terrorist ally, just because he posted:

So either opposing a candidate for the position of US senator is terrorism for you (if yes, why? There are forms of opposition that don't involve acts of violence)
                            Or being a muslim is equal to being a terrorist to you.

It can only be the one, or the other
                            Troll

Comment

Troll
                              He will probably just respond with another insult, a smile, a nonsense post, or change the subject
                              So predictable Kidiot... you lose yet again.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

So predictable Kidiot... you lose yet again.
                                True

And now for something completely different:

Heard he is singing like a bird now

Here a predition what Trump will most likely say:

And that's what Miss Huckabee will probably tell reporters during the next press conference of the WH:
                                https://twitter.com/TrivWorks/status...3054069051395/

Is it true that Kushner and his wife currently are enroute to the airport, in order to go on some sudden, unexpected mission to Saudi Arabia?
                                And that the other Trumps also have suddenly some last minute holiday trips outside of the USA scheduled to which they now have to travel to?
                                Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 1, 2017, 12:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X