No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump doesn't call Warren Pocahontas because she's Indian, but because she 'lied' about being Indian... Maybe she did, maybe not, but it aint got anything to do with race and she knows it. She's lying, she knows why Trump keeps calling her Pocahontas.

Fake news - Chris Hayes of MSNBC showed footage of the Virginia night time parade of neo-Nazis with their tiki torches while Trump responds to the day time brawl between antifa and the statue removal protesters. Trump said there were good people on both sides. Thats fake news. Trump wasn't talking about the tiki torch parade, there was no brawl that night. Thats the kind of BS that leads to attacks on media credibility. I dont like Trump but I can see why people are pissed off at the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Replies to Eric Trumps posting:
      nyc_oz:

Ivye_Allen:

Martin Paul:

Jeffrey Evan Gold:
      A lot of idiots for sure.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It is rare for me to say that, but "Thank you Mister Trump"

For at least one of the things you set in Motion

See here:
        http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/27/op...ebar_expansion
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• CNN is fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            CNN is fake news.
            Well, I guess you didn't even click the link and read the article.
            Because your master forbade it
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I don't support fake news. Boycott CNN.

Comment

• Yoda: And that is why you fail

Comment

• Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."

Comment

• USA is a Sharia free zone.

Comment

• Zero Tolerance

Comment

USA is a Sharia free zone.
                        I dont know if thats true or should be true, people have the right to settle disputes within their own frameworks if thats what they want. The Constitution allows us that leeway...

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

I dont know if thats true or should be true, people have the right to settle disputes within their own frameworks if thats what they want. The Constitution allows us that leeway...
                          In reality even the native tribes are governed by the Constitution, although they are left alone to govern themselves. This is because Native Americans have been assimilated into the US and so have every right that everyone has. Those rights can not be taken away.

I'm not saying that neighborhoods can't have Sharia Patrols or Muslims can't settle their own disputes, but none of that can be against the law.

Comment

• Senator Hatch is a Trumplican.

Asked about recent Trump tweets...

Hatch said, “I’m not aware of it. I don’t pay much attention to his tweets. I’ll say this for you. He’s been one of the best presidents I’ve served under. And the reasoning is, he’s not afraid to make decisions. He’s not afraid to take on the — the big mouths around here.”

Comment

In reality even the native tribes are governed by the Constitution, although they are left alone to govern themselves. This is because Native Americans have been assimilated into the US and so have every right that everyone has. Those rights can not be taken away.

I'm not saying that neighborhoods can't have Sharia Patrols or Muslims can't settle their own disputes, but none of that can be against the law.
                              so you agree the USA should not be sharia free?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

so you agree the USA should not be sharia free?
                                Fair enough, but I have one thing to say. No so called moderate Muslims can be trusted to support the Constitution and western values unless they stand together with us against those who don't. What I don't trust is these Muslims arguing for open borders when they claim to be moderates.

Comment

Working...
                                X