No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has to keep running. The second he's not in charge, the person that takes over will probably have him eliminated.
    Like Trump wants to do to Obama.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Racehorce family ... my ass

Trump junior was questioned for 8 hours by the Intelligence commitee.
      When he was asked about talks with his father at a certain date, he didn't want to answer the questions, citing attorney/client privilege
      (neither jr. not his father are lawyers (or even have the other as client))

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/statu...97886568353794
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• News outlets are now clarifying false claims that records from Deutsche Bank have been subpoenaed.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Looks like Trumps gonna give us WW3 for Christmas! So Have a happy Holocaust and enjoy the Nuclear Winter Wonderland!
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• A Big Congratulations to America -
            JERUSALEM - In response to US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, the Palestinian National Authority has announced that it will recognize Texas as a state of Mexico since it was violently annexed by the United States in the 1840s.

You are finally rid of Texas!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• ABC has reported Moore's accusors forgery as "adding notes."

Comment

• Interesting btw. that for the first time since a lot of years, there are no invitations to black or LGBT reportes for the WH press christmas party.
                Seems like Trump prefers his attendees straight and white

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8085086.html
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Your opinions are getting worse every day. Same with Jr's. Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Your opinions are getting worse every day. Same with Jr's. Trump Derangement Syndrome.
                    I don't know if my opinions are getting worse every day, but I know that Trumps opinions are as bad as they have been for lots of years ... and that no Trump-Voter can claim that he didn't know what s/he got him-/herself into when voting for Trump.
                    Also I am sure that you just misspelled and meant Trump jrs Derangement Syndrome

Comment

• You didn't say anything about his opinions. You suggested that he's racist because he didn't invite enough black people to his party so...

Comment

You didn't say anything about his opinions. You suggested that he's racist because he didn't invite enough black people to his party so...
                        I didn't mention the word "racist" in my posting.
                        Also, using "he didn't invite enough blacks" for the fact that he didn't invite a single black reporter is quite an understatement

Comment

• What kind of person tells people how many homosexuals and blacks to invite to the party?

Comment

What kind of person tells people how many homosexuals and blacks to invite to the party?
                            I am sure that Trump / the WH had the invitation lists of the previous years in order to orient themselves.
                            Also the WH press christmas party surely isn't something like your private christmas party, but rather a formal event (like the Wiener Opernball) whre you make a statement by whom you invite and whom not.
                            And it is quite "interesting" when all of the LGBT people and all of the blacks who were invited all the years before suddenly don't get an invitation to this years christmas party

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I am sure that Trump / the WH had the invitation lists of the previous years in order to orient themselves.
                              Also the WH press christmas party surely isn't something like your private christmas party, but rather a formal event (like the Wiener Opernball) whre you make a statement by whom you invite and whom not.
                              And it is quite "interesting" when all of the LGBT people and all of the blacks who were invited all the years before suddenly don't get an invitation to this years christmas party
                              It makes a statement that they should try again next year.

Comment

• But April Ryan has suggested that Trump is racist probably every time she gets in front of a camera, so she has much work to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X