Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Reason to investigate is not evidence. People with TDS being suspicious of Trump's lawyer is not evidence. I guess this is too hard for you.
    Derangement was when Republicans claimed Obama was going to imprison all Republicans into FEMA Camps or when they claimed an annual military training exercise in Texas was some how training for Obama's supposed military take over of America. That is deranged. Pointing out that Trump received a half billion dollar bribe from the Chinese government and then radically flips US foreign policy on a dime as soon as the check clears... That is evidence of corruption not a deranged fantasy like the right constantly has.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Why do you keep insisting that you are in perfect mental health?
      Everything is relative.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        It is like how Trump announces sanctions on Chinese state owned telecom company (and well know espionage company) ZTE for breaking US sanctions against both North Korea and Iran for the second time after it was already caught doing the same once before. Trump announces sanctions on ZTE barring them from doing business in the US and any US company from working with them or doing any business with them, which will bankrupt ZTE because it won't be able to get key phone parts. The Chinese government secretly announces they are extending a really low below market interest rate "loan" of half a billion dollars to a Trump linked development in Indonesia and... 24 hours later Trump flips a 180 and declares we must help ZTE by giving it a third chance.

Let me explain something to you. If the police get a call about a robbery and they see someone fitting the description that doesn't mean that they have any evidence. That's similar to this. Just because it looks like a bribe to you doesn't mean that you have any evidence.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Everything is relative.
          That's what I told you when you started making an ass out of yourself and didn't even know that's what you were doing. Did I call you Charles Manson?

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Hahaha! Former Trump Campaign Chairman and corrupt Putin stooge Paul Manafort's problems just got a whole lot worse. His former son in law, who was facing decades in prison for his part in Manafort's crimes against the United States... Just flipped and turned state's evidence.

The S.S. Trump corruption ship is going down boys.
              Last edited by Dinner; May 17, 2018, 21:28.

Comment

• What I love about Kid is he thinks examining factually true evidence and attempting to understand what it means is "deranged" yet ignoring evidence which he does not like in preference for made up fantasies is somehow not "deranged". Simply inventing, without any evidence, deranged conspiracy theories like Obama is a secret Kenyan, or he will lock Republicans in FEMA Camps, or he is plotting a military coupe de taute... THOSE things are supposedly not deranged!

Don't ever change, you fool!

Comment

• Not to mention trying to pass off Breitbarf articles as "News" The Onion is way more factually accurate and has more entertaining stories.

Senate Intelligence Committee Confirms From Testimony That Donald Trump Jr. Has No Knowledge

Bath & Body Works Now Offering Free Lotion Tastings

Supreme Court Votes 7-2 To Legalize All Worldly Vices

The 2020 Election Could Only Go These 500 Ways
                  Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 17, 2018, 21:30.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Erika is announced the winner. That is all.

Comment

What I love about Kid is he thinks examining factually true evidence and attempting to understand what it means is "deranged" yet ignoring evidence which he does not like in preference for made up fantasies is somehow not "deranged". Simply inventing, without any evidence, deranged conspiracy theories like Obama is a secret Kenyan, or he will lock Republicans in FEMA Camps, or he is plotting a military coupe de taute... THOSE things are supposedly not deranged!

Don't ever change, you fool!
                      I never cared if Obama was born in America or not. I knew that he was a leftist, and that's exactly what he was. He made a bad deal with Iran. He gave up a lot to get it. He even let Hezbollah sell drugs to fund terrorism. All that money that Iran made off of that deal went to military and terrorism.

Comment

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1II2YM

Hahaha! Former Trump Campaign Chairman and corrupt Putin stooge Paul Manafort's problems just got a whole lot worse. His former son in law, who was facing decades in prison for his part in Manafort's crimes against the United States... Just flipped and turned state's evidence.

The S.S. Trump corruption ship is going down boys.
                        It is interesting how many witches Muellers witch hunt has uncovered so far ... and many may cooperate in order to uncover other, better hidden, witches
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

It is interesting how many witches Muellers witch hunt has uncovered so far ... and many may cooperate in order to uncover other, better hidden, witches
                          Don't count your chickens yet.

Earlier this month, the House Intelligence Committee revealed that then-FBI director James Comey told lawmakers in March 2017 that bureau agents who questioned then-national security adviser Michael Flynn saw no signs that Flynn was lying. Now, the Senate Judiciary Committee has revealed that Comey told them the same thing, at the same time. In a

Talk about a clown show. It's amazing how you can keep the faith.

Comment

• It is looking more and more like the Trump administration illegally deleted Federal records of the Cohen/Trump bribes and money laundering scheme. It is a shame a whistleblower at the bank still has those deleted records, huh, Kid?

Comment

• I have no idea. They are looking at everything. The question is did they operate within the law. No one thought they were boy scouts. But if you think Trump is going to be impeached it is going to have to be something very serious.

Comment

• So Pelosi and Schumer have now declared that MS13 are not animals too.

Comment

Working...
                                X