Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Nope, he offered his "services" of getting the problems of the companies "heard" by Trump.
    With other words he was offering lobbyist services without being legally allowed to
    No evidence of that of course.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Not even lobbying. They paid him as a consultant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No evidence of that of course.
        Are you stupid or just a liar? AT&T gives hundreds of thousands then gets a secret one on one meeting the head of the FCC which was never disclosed as legally required. The bribe money was never legally disclosed either.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• It is like how Trump announces sanctions on Chinese state owned telecom company (and well know espionage company) ZTE for breaking US sanctions against both North Korea and Iran for the second time after it was already caught doing the same once before. Trump announces sanctions on ZTE barring them from doing business in the US and any US company from working with them or doing any business with them, which will bankrupt ZTE because it won't be able to get key phone parts. The Chinese government secretly announces they are extending a really low below market interest rate "loan" of half a billion dollars to a Trump linked development in Indonesia and... 24 hours later Trump flips a 180 and declares we must help ZTE by giving it a third chance.

Last edited by Dinner; May 17, 2018, 13:44.

Comment

• Berzerker
            Berzerker commented
            Editing a comment
            ah yes, a loan that wont be paid back

• At least in the old days, politicians were more discreet about this type of stuff.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Are you stupid or just a liar? AT&T gives hundreds of thousands then gets a secret one on one meeting the head of the FCC which was never disclosed as legally required. The bribe money was never legally disclosed either.
            That's something to investigate. Calling people stupid or liar for not believing in your conspiracy theory is out of line.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              You are a stupid liar, and your post just disappeared!

• Then stop claiming there is no evidence when the evidence is every where and it is only you want to pretend not to see it.

Comment

• And you should ignore such an obvious ignorant troll like him. He's just trying to push your buttons with his denials. Don't fall for it.

Next he'll be calling you a sociopath But calling him a liar is out of line.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                At least in the old days, politicians were more discreet about this type of stuff.
                Guess that's because the politicians of old didn't have fans yet, that would fanatically find excuses/defend them no matter what they do
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

And you should ignore such an obvious ignorant troll like him. He's just trying to push your buttons with his denials. Don't fall for it.

He is like Trumps White House there ...
                  a comedian making jokes about the smokey eyes makeup of the lying press secretary of the white house is the worst thing that someone ever had done ...
                  but jokes from employees of the White House about the impending death of an US senator are perfectly O.K. and not a big thing
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Then stop claiming there is no evidence when the evidence is every where and it is only you want to pretend not to see it.
                    Reason to investigate is not evidence. People with TDS being suspicious of Trump's lawyer is not evidence. I guess this is too hard for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

He is like Trumps White House there ...
                      a comedian making jokes about the smokey eyes makeup of the lying press secretary of the white house is the worst thing that someone ever had done ...
                      but jokes from employees of the White House about the impending death of an US senator are perfectly O.K. and not a big thing
                      Only D's think it's a joke.

Comment

And you should ignore such an obvious ignorant troll like him. He's just trying to push your buttons with his denials. Don't fall for it.

Why do you keep insisting that you are in perfect mental health?

Comment

• You don’t seem to understand the concepts of inverse or converse.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• That's a great line.

Comment

Working...
                            X