Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
    Actually, Stalin would not investigate. He would just “Lock her up!”

No he wouldn't, he'd have her shot, followed by every member of both parties, everyone in the dept. of justice, all journalists, academics, military leaders, teachers, doctors, mailmen and anyone who doesn't blink the right way..
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• This happens if you copy & paste from your past tweets and forget to change specifics (like the location)

@realDonaldTrump

May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived.
      20:34 - 14. Nov. 2017
      https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...55291569524736

Here a dig at the old tweet from which he obviously copy& pasted:
      Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 15, 2017, 05:29.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• And for something even more embarassing:

The russian ministry of defence claimed that the US forces are helping the IS and published, as "proof", some camera footge of a US combat aircraft.

Now it turns out that this "proof" was actually just some preview footage of a game (an AC-130 simulator) that is currently in development

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The same lawyer who represented one of Trumps accusers has her hand in the Moore case and she seems to have forged Moore's signatures.

joeforamerica.com/2017/11/breaking-gloria-allred-caught-forging-roy-moores-signature-false-accusers-yearbook/
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ah, I see where Scarborough got it.

"Hillary said, “I regret deeply that this appears to be the politicization of the Justice Department and our justice system. This Uranium One story has been debunked countless times by members of the press, by independent experts. It is nothing but a false charge that the Trump administration is trying to drum up in order to avoid attention being directed at them. I mean, even Trey Gowdy, somebody who’s hardly a fan of mine, said that there doesn’t seem to be the basis for a special counsel. Of course, there isn’t.”

Coincidence that they have the exact strange and stupid opinion that investigating her is what Stalin would do?

I especially like the bit about the press debunking the story.

And Goudy said she needs to be investigated. More lies.

Comment

• You'll notice that no one is even saying that actual uranium is going to Russia. Because none is. Nuclear fuel is very tightly regulated.

But the fear is implicit in the scary headlines, and that fear is what the GOP hopes to sow in the minds of their sheeple.

Interesting how the Russian collusion party has chosen to make Hillary-Russia involvement their latest focus of attack. Accusing the accusers = Propaganda 101.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Back to "wish it was fake" news... from about a year ago...

Fortune Magazine: http://fortune.com/2016/09/01/medical-marijuana-gun/

Court Rules That Medical Marijuana Card Holders Can't Buy Firearms

If you have a medical marijuana card, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals says that you can’t buy a gun.

The court ruled 3-0 on Wednesday that a ban preventing medical marijuana card holders from purchasing firearms is not in violation of the Second Amendment, the Associated Press reports. There are nine western states under the appeals court’s jurisdiction, including Nevada, where the case originated.
                Where's your precious NRA when you need them?
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  You'll notice that no one is even saying that actual uranium is going to Russia. Because none is. Nuclear fuel is very tightly regulated.
                  No. No one is saying that, because it's not the issue. The issue is whether or not there was quid pro quo.
                  But the fear is implicit in the scary headlines, and that fear is what the GOP hopes to sow in the minds of their sheeple.
                  Nope. The fear is that we had corruption in our government. Totally justified since the people who maybe involved include an impeached president and his wife who was the S of State and who thinks classified material belongs on a private server.
                  Interesting how the Russian collusion party has chosen to make Hillary-Russia involvement their latest focus of attack. Accusing the accusers = Propaganda 101.
                  it's definitely the cultural Marxist left who is making false accusations to divert attention away from themselves. You appear to be one.

Comment

• it's definitely the cultural Marxist left who is making false accusations to divert attention away from themselves.
                  Why do they need to divert attention away from themselves? What are they accused of here?
                  Why does JR need to divert attention from himself?
                  Are you calling Hillary "cultural Marxist left"?
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "Cultural Marxism" is a favorite conspiracy theory among neoconservatives and the alt-right, especially resonant among the paranoid 4chan/Breitbart/Stormfront crowd. Its origin as a term is the early 70s. It basically refers to the idea that liberalism has/is a a concerted plan/plot to undermine traditional Western values and end individual liberty. Apparently this is done by promoting evils like political correctness, multiculturalism, gender equality, racial equality, etc. And yes, the right seems to be serious in this belief. And clearly, Hillary must be one of the ringleaders.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No it isn't. It's the Frankfurt School. They came from Europe. Look it up. Wow, you are so ignorant.

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Back to "wish it was fake" news... from about a year ago...

Fortune Magazine: http://fortune.com/2016/09/01/medical-marijuana-gun/

Where's your precious NRA when you need them?
                  So, if you have a mental illness, you are allowed to buy firearms in the USA, but not when you are a registered Marijuana-user?

Fascinating

Comment

• In some states, you have the legal right to bring your gun into a bar

Comment

• Drain the swamp

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Congrats to Donald :d:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/9...dmund%2Fpage13

Today is the 100th day of Donald Trump (since taking office 305 days ago) that he spends at a Trump property (instead of the WH)

Comment

• Today I'll cut him slack since I'm sure he's spending it with Family. (and he's not likely to start WWIII today)
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X