No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a small fraction of black people that are shot are shot by police, and few of those are murder.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• OMG ... I am just watching the first episode of American Horror Story: Cult (currently premieres in germany)

I have to admit that it is extremly frightening from the first minute on ... the first minutes are taken up by the election campaign of Donald Trump and his election victory
      Even the subsequent minutes of AHS 7.1 don't manage to produce the same level of fear, as the first minutes do.

Kudos to the makers of AHS for selecting such a contemporary and frightening topic for their newest season
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Only a small fraction of ALL American gun deaths are caused by cops. But among those, blacks are killed at more than double the frequency expected by demographics (2.5X according to most studies). The fact that many victims (of all races) are unarmed, yet they are killed rather than disabled, is a huge red flag.

Those "few" police killings (over 1,000/year, with roughly 250 of the victims being black), and the fact that they are almost uniformly without legal consequences, even for the most egregious killings, is the reason Black Lives Matter came into existence.

Michael Brelo is a perfect example. After a 2012 car chase, Brelo and other Cleveland police officers fired 137 bullets at Timothy Russell and Malissa Williams. Brelo shot 49 of those bullets, meaning that he took the time to reload. Twice. When he fired the last 15 rounds, Brelo was standing on top of the car, where he could probably see that the couple was unarmed and likely already dead.

Brelo was found not guilty on all charges.
        The vast majority of citizen deaths by police are legal and justified. But there are still rogue cops who overreact, and the fact that they are highly unlikely to be charged, and exremely unlikely to be convicted, even in the face of overwhelming video and eyewitness evidence, is a problem for our society. If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Only a small fraction of ALL American gun deaths are caused by cops. But among those, blacks are killed at more than double the frequency expected by demographics (2.5X according to most studies). The fact that many victims (of all races) are unarmed, yet they are killed rather than disabled, is a huge red flag.

Those "few" police killings (over 1,000/year, with roughly 250 of the victims being black), and the fact that they are almost uniformly without legal consequences, even for the most egregious killings, is the reason Black Lives Matter came into existence.

The vast majority of citizen deaths by police are legal and justified. But there are still rogue cops who overreact, and the fact that they are highly unlikely to be charged, and exremely unlikely to be convicted, even in the face of overwhelming video and eyewitness evidence, is a problem for our society. If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to.
          Typical BLM anti-cop, anti-white propaganda, and you just threw it in there out of context just like a typical BLM activist. I feel no compulsion to respond.

Comment

• Yet you did. What a Kidiot.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, he really refuted those facts.

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              You think your leftist propaganda is factual? Lol

• Originally posted by rah View Post
            Yet you did. What a Kidiot.

Comment

• Putin: I didn't meddle with the US elections 2016
              Trump: If Putin says it, it must be true and our US intelligence is fake news

https://www.vox.com/2017/11/11/16636...n-intelligence
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Former KGB agents can't lie

Comment

• When Trump returns from his Asia trip he'll probably claim he won in Vietnam.
                  Blah

Comment

• Well ... technically speaking he didn't get taken hostage like that loser McCain did when he went to Vietnam. He is now vindicated of his bone spurs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      Well ... technically speaking he didn't get taken hostage like that loser McCain did when he went to Vietnam. He is now vindicated of his bone spurs!
                      McCain isn't really a loser, except to people like Obama, who he is happy to lose to.

Comment

• Media: lying
                        Mueller: lying
                        Comey: lying
                        Obama: lying
                        Clinton: lying
                        Judges: lying
                        Sex assault accusers: lying
                        Scientists re: climate change: lying
                        Doctors re: ACA: lying
                        Mother of slain U.S. soldier: lying
                        Intelligence services: lying
                        Putin: "He means it. I believe him.”

Comment

• Kind of funny that you think those people aren't lying. I admit that claiming that Putin doesn't lie is funny.

Comment

• I don't think the people or institutions on the list never lie.
                            But all in all I think they are more trustworthy than Trump (who since taking office has a list of documeted lies that gets longer and longer an who also was known before that for his rather dubious relationship with "truth" and "honesty" ).
                            Especially I more trust the evidences that are uncovered by Muellers prosecutors, than Trumps allegatins that they are all fabrications and everything is just a witch hunt aimed at him

Also, regarding the evidence for the existence for climate change, I thrust the climate scientists a thousand times more, than the belief of Trump and his new EPA director, that it all is a hoax.
                            Especially as publishing of papers in scientific fields like these is subject to peer-review processes (something about which, I guess, Trump never has heard anything ... and also wouldn't understand if one tried to explain it to him)
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 12, 2017, 17:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                              I don't think the people or institutions on the list never lie.
                              But all in all I think they are more thrustworthy than Trump (who since taking office has a list of documeted lies that gets longer and longer an who also was known before that for his rather dubious relationship with "truth" and "honesty" ).
                              Especially I more thrust the evidences that are uncovered by Muellers prosecutors, than Trumps allegatins that they are all fabrications and everything is just a witch hunt aimed at him

Also, regarding the evidence for the existence for climate change, I thrust the climate scientists a thousand times more, than the belief of Trump and his new EPA director, that it all is a hoax.
                              Especially as publishing of papers in scientific fields like these is subject to peer-review processes (something about which, I guess, Trump never has heard anything ... and also wouldn't understand if one tried to explain it to him)
                              Climate change science is political. Leftists lie. That's how they do politics. I'm not making a specific charge against you. You are just very biased, and always act like liberals don't lie. But at least you admit that they do. They do a lot. Liberals have no problem lying. They have no shame for it. They don't care about science or journalism. They only care about their agenda.

Trump lies too. I'm not saying he doesn't. But he's not when he calls those people liars. That's the truth. And it absolutely is a witch hunt. Too bad we can't get any liberals prosecuted. Not yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X