No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump has admitted he will not be POTUS for much longer!

'I will NEVER sign another bill like this again,' Trump tweets.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• This weekend hundreds of thousands of ppl are running for their lives after Trump named Michael Bolton his new sec. adviser.

young ppl speaking out moustache in politics
      Blah

Comment

• Cops are cowards.

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
          Cops are cowards.
          Therefore all cowards are Cops!
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            This weekend hundreds of thousands of ppl are running for their lives after Trump named Michael Bolton his new sec. adviser.

young ppl speaking out moustache in politics
            Michael Bolton should have stuck to singing...

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Every time someone posts in this thread I think It's my hero Kidicious coming back to PWN some asses.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post

Michael Bolton should have stuck to singing...

I'll never understand why he changed his name to John ...
                Blah

Comment

• Where do you find the real news though? I don't know what to read anymore!

Comment

• Just assume all the news is bad and don't bother. Then find a few sources that have interesting things to say--not necessarily topical or important, just interesting to you--and follow them and follow the people they follow, etc.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So your solution is to just find a comfy echo chamber and crawl in?
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Interesting != stuff I agree with.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If there's an echo chamber I'm, it's one of civility. I'm reeeeaaaally tired of bickering, and I'm totally okay with people who are like "man you are so right we should be nice to each other!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ambriel View Post
                            Where do you find the real news though? I don't know what to read anymore!
                            The Onion, Obviously
                            The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              Interesting != stuff I agree with.
                              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Also, Canada has https://www.thebeaverton.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X