No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normally I would agree with that but Trumpets will believe anything and keep repeating it until others aren't quite sure anymore. It doesn't matter what the die hard dems think because they're not going to change opinions about it anyway. That's my biggest problem with what's going on. Trump can get away with ever changing any story and people still believe it as long as those liberal heads are exploding.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The admin like to whine about how the MSM is all negative, not reporting all the awesome economic news.
      But this story - from the trade mag This Week In Consumer Electronics - tells another tale...

Trump Tax Cut Costing Whirlpool $425M

Vendor's ‘best estimate’ of tax law’s impact
      Alan Wolf an hour ago

Whirlpool said changes to the federal tax code will cost it about $425 million for the fourth quarter of 2017. According to the majap maker, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which was signed into law by President Trump on Dec. 22, raised the company’s effective tax rate from 15 percent to the new corporate income tax rate of 21 percent.
      In addition, the global appliance manufacturer is being hit with a one-time “deemed repatriation” tax on offshore earnings.
      Whirlpool said it will take the hit as a one-time non-cash charge for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2017, and will continue to evaluate the impact of the new tax code. It said the $425 million Q4 charge represents its “best estimate” of its tax liability.
      Whirlpool will report its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Thursday.
      Whirlpool said changes to the federal tax code will cost it about $425 million for the fourth quarter of 2017.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Whirlpool said it will take the hit as a one-time non-cash charge for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2017,
        When I read this, for some reason my brain thought that Whirlpool would be paying it in dryers.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, if companies are paying 21 percent instead of 15 percent, maybe Trump actually did something right

Comment

• TPP has been agreed to is being signed by Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam. This will give Canada unprecedented access to Japanese markets. South Korea also wants in.

Trump still wants to kill NAFTA, which will kill a lot of farms in red states. Go Trump, you stupid, stupid bastard!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• No problem, US just make bilateral agreements with every single country just like UK will do with the members of EU
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Congratulations to Donalds and Melanias 13th wedding anniversary.

Seems like they deemed it too unimportant than ton inform the public about it ...
                Donald putting more importance into using Twitter to inform people about the evil democrats and Melania preferring to post a pic of herself and a soldier standing arm in arm

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• At least we know now what Trump thinks about sharks. Not too much it seems
                  Blah

Comment

• "Palestinian's disrespect the United States." ... did they call America a '****hole country'?
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• If anyone ever doubted that Trump supporters are "very special" people ... here is the prof that, indeed they are:
                      In Arizona Trump supporters harrassed a Navajo congressman and wanted to know if he is in the country illegally
                      https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/s...59556715585536
                      https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/get...ing-illegally/

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Native Americans should have deported white people.

Comment

• Not that I'm well-versed in American history, but I think some of them tried to. But might is right...

[/irony]

Comment

• I hope all americans in this forum have applauded Trump for his state of the union speech.
                            Because under Trump it is unamerican and treasonous to not applaud him

Comment

• Are all of the FOXNews commentators outraged by the Dow's reaction to Trump's State of the Union Address? Obvious correlation...

Comment

• But, at least Trump gets to claim he oversaw the BIGGEST point movement in the DOW EVER!!!
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X