Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    As Long as it gets him laid, I guess.
    What a disgusting comment. He can do whatever he wants in that country. More evidence that you are one of his followers.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

As Long as it gets him laid, I guess.
      How could anyone shag him? The man's so fat the sheer mechanics of it are mind-boggling!
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Rich powerful fat men have been getting laid since time began.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He is the son of the son of a god and, just like Trump, an omnipotent genius ...
          he doesn't need to look god in order to get any north korean woman into his bed ...
          he just has to bring his privilege as a demi god into play
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Time's up
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats to Donald Trump.
              Yesterday he told his 2000s lie / false and misleading claim since taking office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.04e8e2ab8406
              Donald Trump reached a major milestone according to the Washington Post by telling his two-thousandth lie since taking office. Telling two thousand lies is a...

Trump, making lies great again
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• HUGE
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump really stepped in it today. What a racist. And a lot of his supporters are also.

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Thursday balked at an immigration deal that would include protections for people from Haiti and African countries, demanding to know at a White House meeting why he should accept immigrants from “****hole countries” rather than people from places like Norway, according to people with direct knowledge of the conversation.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• America: A shining ****hole upon a hill...

You know, this actually made me think... Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's shortly after he stepped down. Assuming freedom of speech isn't completely cancelled, I would think at some point in the next few years history will record that your current president was dangerously mentally ill. Since Trump isn't hidden, but front, center and ranting, how will any of his close supporters deal with their covering for him and trying to reconcile Trump's rants with reality. My guess is they think Trump will be President-for-Life (like those African countries he loves) and they can be buried with him in his pyramid, or that he will bring about The End of Days.
                    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; January 11, 2018, 20:10.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I can't wait for the trumpets to support that comment or make excuses for it.
                      They'll only dig themselves deeper.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Haiti is really horrible. Why do you want America to be a **** hole like that?

Comment

• So you're on record as supporting what he said?
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So you're on record as supporting what he said?
                            Absolutely. I don't want to make America a **** hole. I want to MAGA.

Comment

• Why am I not surprised. Trump will be making excuses or backing away from this soon. Will you follow suite?

And do you really not realize how racist it sounds?
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Why am I not surprised that you want to make America a **** hole babykiller?

Comment

Working...
                                X