Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    As usual, The Orange One has no idea what he's talking about.

The US president says Google, Twitter and Facebook are "treading on very troubled territory".
    Why do they put "national left-wing media" in quotes? Fake news.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Trumps genius too stable for the phone technology of the WH

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• "This is a golden age of journalism."
          - Jake Tapper

Comment

• It also is a golden age for conspiracy theorists
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• "This is a golden age of journalism."
              - Jake Tapper

another morning spent on breitbart, I see. The real golden truth
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Brietdiarrhea. Remember the sites founder? Gave himself a heart attack. I wish more right wing extremists would have the same fate.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  It also is a golden age for conspiracy theorists

Comment

• CNN is saying that when Donald Trump warns people about violence committed by Democrats he's talking about black people. Probably because they think they are black or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      CNN is saying that when Donald Trump warns people about violence committed by Democrats he's talking about black people. Probably because they think they are black or something.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        CNN is saying that when Donald Trump warns people about violence committed by Democrats he's talking about black people. Probably because they think they are black or something.

Comment

• To be fair I don't think any white people at CNN have murdered any police.

Comment

• A non-racist would have worded that as "To be fair I don't think anybody at CNN has murdered any police" but then you're the kidiot. .
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rachel Maddow had a meltdown over the idea of Bruce Ohr getting fired. She thinks we won't be safe from the Russians unless we have a DoJ that uses Clinton paid for opposition research to spy on Americans.

Comment

Working...
                              X