Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says the spambot.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Donnie made it onto the cover of the Time-Magazine

https://twitter.com/SssParody/status...17144187154433
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

Comment

• Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• You people do like your stories.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• That's probably why people bother reading your posts.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/stat...27740468948992

The US-Healthcare-Situation as supported/envisioned by Trump
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Trump can't even imagine not being able to pay $10,000 for something.

Comment

• True news:
                    Hacker replaced Trumps pic on WIkipedia with that of a Penis:
                    http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/1...7RyY00YXAUKkPM

Fake News:
                    Noone noticed a difference

Also fake news (AFAIK, but maybe not ):
                    After Wikipedia-Admins changed the photo back to Trumps real face, people demanded to change it back to the Penis, becaue the Penis-pic looked less offending than the pic of Trumps face

Comment

• Vandalizing Wikipedia is "hacking" now?

Comment

• The "Caravan," that Obama and the media said Trump and FOX News were just using for the midterms, has attacked America with rocks and bottles.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Proteus_MST
                          Proteus_MST commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Because european countries uphold certain values that often are said to be christian. Those europeans who are christians still are real ones ... and not just CINOs

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It is not Christian to encourage lawlessness ... unless you meant Catholic.

• Proteus_MST
                          Proteus_MST commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It is not against the law to seek asylum

• Fake news:
                        There was a shooting in a mall in Alabama, with 2 injured people, and police correctly responded by shooting and killed the shooter, who was a black man.

True news:
                        There was a shooting in a mall in Alabama, with 2 injured people, and police shot and killed an innocent black man who was trying to help the victims.
                        The real shooter remains at large.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...ooting-alabama
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 26, 2018, 15:48.

Comment

• Donald Trump: "Trade Wars are always good and easy to win"

General Motors plans to halt production at 3 assembly plants in Canada, Ohio, and Michigan by not allocating new products, Reuters reports.
                          Cost pressures have increased.
                          GM also has said Trump-imposed tariffs on imported steel have cost it $1 billion.
                          https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...74273079119874

Comment

• Helping people while black is now a crime punishable by death.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Used to be just existing while black was a capital crime. Things are improving.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X