Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Yeah, I believe that if you have faith you get everything. So what does that have to do with you ignoring facts and hacking data to make people lose their jobs?
    Ah O.K., you think of god as some kind of Santa claus for adults ... that explains a lot
    Well, in this case just consider the people losing their job as not being strong enough in faith and therefore deserving their fate/being tested by god

On another note:
    Armchair-General Chickenhawk Bonespurs:
    I will visit our troops in a war zone ... one day ... maybe

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-visit-1009223

PotUS Trump:
    Just consider the WH as your own personal PR agency. You can hire us ... just become good friends with a male member of the Trump family ... and become our best trading partner .. and we will take care that we will turn a blind eye on any atrocity you may commit ... and, for special friends, may even actively try to whitewash your actions. Just look at the good job we do with Saudi Arabia.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...i-crown-prince
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I’m declaring war on Mar a Lago and will be personally leading a special ops team in the invasion... there we will engage in a golf tournament. Winner take all. Greatest Victory Ever!..

Comment

The rate of deforestation was greater between 1950 and 1975. Prove me wrong.
        Ok.

Click image for larger version

Name:	deforestation.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	9366062

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Ok.

Click image for larger version

Name:	deforestation.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	9366062
        Have you ever seen a forest anywhere else? Like California?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Ah O.K., you think of god as some kind of Santa claus for adults ... that explains a lot
          Well, in this case just consider the people losing their job as not being strong enough in faith and therefore deserving their fate/being tested by god

On another note:
          Armchair-General Chickenhawk Bonespurs:
          I will visit our troops in a war zone ... one day ... maybe

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-visit-1009223

PotUS Trump:
          Just consider the WH as your own personal PR agency. You can hire us ... just become good friends with a male member of the Trump family ... and become our best trading partner .. and we will take care that we will turn a blind eye on any atrocity you may commit ... and, for special friends, may even actively try to whitewash your actions. Just look at the good job we do with Saudi Arabia.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...i-crown-prince
          You don't know anything about Santa either.

Comment

• Governor Moonbeam thinks we can prevent forest fires by controlling the climate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              President Trump thinks we can prevent forest fires by raking.

Have you ever seen a forest anywhere else? Like California?
            CO2-Level is global.
            It doesn't matter if California keeps its amounbts of forests at the same levels (or even does some reforestation), if the largest forets regions on the world ... in asia and south america, steadily lose large forested regions (which btw., cannot easily be replaced ... every ha of jungle that gets lost cannot be replaced, as even reforestation only results in secondary forests (as the jungle is a dense ecosystem that developed within millions of years).

The impact of the decrease in forest regions (=CO2 sinks) is worldwide. Likewise it has a worldwide impact if the nation with the 2nd largest CO2 production, led by a simpleton, decides to leave the paris climate accord, in order to be able to allow its industries unlimited CO2 production again.

We in Germany couldn't care less, if the US CO2 production would only affect the USA themselves
            But unfortunately the USA is a big contributor to the global warming (which will result in a melting of the polar caps and finally can result in flooding of coast regions (including those bordering the north sea and baltic)
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Governor Moonbeam thinks we can prevent forest fires by controlling the climate.
              And he is right ... less global warming -> less droughts -> less dry forest areas -> less dangers of fires

Comment

You don't know anything about Santa either.
                Probably as much as you know about god

Comment

CO2-Level is global.
                  It doesn't matter if California keeps its amounbts of forests at the same levels (or even does some reforestation), if the largest forets regions on the world ... in asia and south america, steadily lose large forested regions (which btw., cannot easily be replaced ... every ha of jungle that gets lost cannot be replaced, as even reforestation only results in secondary forests (as the jungle is a dense ecosystem that developed within millions of years).

The impact of the decrease in forest regions (=CO2 sinks) is worldwide. Likewise it has a worldwide impact if the nation with the 2nd largest CO2 production, led by a simpleton, decides to leave the paris climate accord, in order to be able to allow its industries unlimited CO2 production again.

We in Germany couldn't care less, if the US CO2 production would only affect the USA themselves
                  But unfortunately the USA is a big contributor to the global warming (which will result in a melting of the polar caps and finally can result in flooding of coast regions (including those bordering the north sea and baltic)
                  He hacked the data. Does that mean anything to you? Why do you waste people's time with nonsense?

Comment

And he is right ... less global warming -> less droughts -> less dry forest areas -> less dangers of fires
                    That's doesn't mean that you can control the climate or prevent forest fires like that.

Comment

That's doesn't mean that you can control the climate or prevent forest fires like that.
                      You can prevent that the danger of forest fires increases further ... by reducing the yearly rise of CO2 levels (and therefore reducing the amount of rise in earths temperature). But that requires cooperation of all nations in the world, including the USA

Comment

Probably as much as you know about god
                        How do you know what I know about God? And what does that have to do with you believing that Santa gives you back things that you have lost of you have faith in him?

Comment

• I think by, hacked the data, Kid means you used the data to prove him wrong.

Comment

You can prevent that the danger of forest fires increases further ... by reducing the yearly rise of CO2 levels (and therefore reducing the amount of rise in earths temperature). But that requires cooperation of all nations in the world, including the USA
                            Horse****. You and Moonbeam were separated at birth.

Comment

Working...
                            X