No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps a bit of code which automatically moves all Kidiot posts to the fake news thread? Thank you.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Funny. You have the same opinion about fake news as Hillary.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Today, it is the American people who have been burned, time and again, by Hillary Clinton’s dreadful lies. Let’s review just a few examples of her serial dishonesty:

She lied repeatedly about her emails. She lied when she said she had “turned over everything I was obligated to turn over” (FBI Director James Comey said the FBI “discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not among the group of 30,000 e-mails returned by Secretary Clinton to state in 2014”). She lied when she said there was “no classified material” in her private emails . . . that there was nothing “classified at the time” . . . and that there was nothing “marked classified” in her private emails — all of which the FBI director said were untrue. And, to top it all off, she lied about her lies — declaring on national television that “Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people” — a claim The Post’s Fact Checker gave “Four Pinocchios.”

Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi. At 10:08 p.m. the night of the attack, she issued a statementthat blamed the attack on “inflammatory material posted on the Internet” with no mention of terrorism or al-Qaeda. But an hour later, at 11:12 p.m. she emailed her daughter, Chelsea: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like [sic] group.” The next day in a phone call with the Egyptian prime minister, Clinton said: “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest.” Yet two days later, as she welcomed the caskets of the fallen in Dover, Del., she blamed that attack on “an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with.”

She lied about a trip she made to Bosnia, claiming that she and her team arrived “under sniper fire,” skipped the arrival ceremony and “just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” In fact, a video shows her being greeted on the tarmac by Bosnian officials and an 8-year-old Muslim girl, Emina Bicakcic, who read a poem in English and told Clinton, “There is peace now.”

She lied about her family history. In 2015, she said she could relate to illegal immigrants because “all my grandparents” immigrated to the United States. When BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski pointed out that three of Clinton’s four grandparents were born in the United States, a Clinton spokesman said “her grandparents always spoke about the immigrant experience and, as a result she has always thought of them as immigrants.”

[Charles Krauthammer: What’s the case for Hillary Clinton?]

And her dishonesty stretches back decades. As the late, great William Safire pointed out in a 1996 New York Times column, she delivered a “blizzard of lies” as first lady — about Whitewater, the firing of White House travel aides, her representation of a criminal enterprise known as the Madison S&L and how she made a 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading simply by studying the Wall Street Journal. Even back then, Safire concluded, Clinton was “a congenital liar.”
        Just some stuff Dinner says is fake... because Orange Man.

Comment

• She's not president.
          Our current president has set records for the amount of lies he has told and continues setting them.

You never seem to mention those.
          Just Hillary. Certainly infatuated with her. It's just creepy.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidicious believes all of Trump's lies. Trump could say black is white and Kidicious would just nod along.

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
              Kidicious believes all of Trump's lies. Trump could say black is white and Kidicious would just nod along.
              Any evidence?

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                Any random sampling of 10 of your posts from the last 2 years will find at least one example of you parroting a Trump lie.

• Broken_Erika
                Broken_Erika commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a load of crap. Everyone knows that orange is black and purple is white!

• Democrats will fund the wall: they will pass a law that any foreign aid from Mexico must be spent on the wall. When the total reaches $5B, Trump can build his wall.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are investigating whether President Trump’s 2017 inaugural committee misspent some of the record $107 million it raised from donations, people familiar with the matter said.

The criminal probe by the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office, which is in its early stages, also is examining whether some of the committee’s top donors gave money in exchange for access to the incoming Trump administration, policy concessions or to influence official administration positions, some of the people said.

Giving money in exchange for political favors could run afoul of federal corruption laws. Diverting funds from the organization, which was registered as a nonprofit, could also violate federal law.
                BUT WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS?
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• What about the Clinton foundation?
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What about Pearl Harbor? You just know that Hillary, Obama and Soros had a hand in that!
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• The media is sticking by Macron even though he is the worst western leader to come in a long time, even worse than Obama. Because Orange Man I guess, or they just like globalism that much.

The Yellow Jacket Protesters are the Deplorables in America. The American people aren't going to pay for that liberal crap either. Yes, I know they aren't ideologically similar in every way, but the to peoples are allied.

CNN’s Fareed Zakaria gushed that Macron “came, saw, and conquered” Washington, thanking him for trying to “save the West” from Trump. Time magazine put Macron on the cover, calling him the “next leader of Europe.” There were French flags all over the city (which makes me, as a Brit, nauseated in any instance).

The people of France, however, don’t seem terribly pleased with cohabiting with Macron on “the right side of history.” His globalist policies are rightly seen as catering to France’s urban elite — who don’t drive — at the expense of everyone else.

Believers in globalism and global regulation are not the types to let reality get in the way of a nice narrative.

The Atlantic, for instance, stubbornly maintains that Macron is still right, arguing that his political plight is merely due to his lack of a “common touch.”

But Trump has both the common touch and common sense.

The Yellow Vest protests in France are vindicating his steadfast refusal to impoverish the American people just to satisfy climate change scolds like Macron, who remain comfortably insulated from the pain they seek to inflict on their own citizens.
                      https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/13/f...right-climate/

Comment

• Dailer Caller? Do they have pic of Spiderman?
                        Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        Dailer Caller? Do they have pic of Spiderman?

Comment

• The state media in France and the French govt is using the terrorist attack to turn public attention and public support away from the movement.

Comment

Working...
                          X