No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen them in Walmarts but I thought they were free to use.
    But to be fair, they are used by handicapped/old people a majority of the time.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Fake News:
      Trump jr. met with a Kremlin-Connected lawyer who promised damagin information on Hillary Clinton

At least 55% of polled Trumpists believe that it is fake news. Despite not even Trump, his son, or the WH denying that the meeting took place.

Those Trumpists more and more resemble a cult
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yeah they're available in wal marts and grocery stores and you sometimes see fat ****s with no real disability using them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          Fake News:
          Trump jr. met with a Kremlin-Connected lawyer who promised damagin information on Hillary Clinton

At least 55% of polled Trumpists believe that it is fake news. Despite not even Trump, his son, or the WH denying that the meeting took place.

Those Trumpists more and more resemble a cult
          The real question is what percentage of the voting public are Trumpists?
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Fake Race: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-40702752

edit. Phelps phishing!
            Blah

Comment

• Fake Pickles?

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Faking letters from supposed little boys is exactly what this administration would do. Forgettong to put a fold in a supposedly mailed letter from a fictional little boy is also they type of incompetence we have come to expect from this administration.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Try to focus on issues, not distractions.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Fake trans-ban... The generals say 'no'.
                    In Canada, we've had trans troops for over 20 years.
                    ... and now for James Corden
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• With Bannon at the helm again, Breitbart is busy creating new fake news.

For example this one:
                      http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...ants-jet-skis/

The photo with the "migrant" on the jet ski actuaslly shows the german soccer star Lukas Podolski during vacation activities
                      http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/so...-by-breitbart/

Comment

• Breitbart has changed out that photo and apologized to Podolski.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Obviously even for Breitbart it was too embarrassing
                          (or maybe the people at Breitbart London are more decent than those at Breitbart USA)

From the editors notes:
                          Breitbart London wishes to apologise to Mr. Podolski. There is no evidence Mr. Podolski is either a migrant gang member, nor being human trafficked.
                          Good to know

Comment

• Wait...isn't it still proof for million-bucks-heavy sports profis to be trafficked around on immigrant jetskis?!?
                            Blah

Comment

• An in-depth analysis of the false allegations and misleading claims made against the 45th President since his inauguration.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• (The voters) don’t want to hear us criticizing the president. This was a choice; they made a decision. And to criticize the president personally is to disrespect their judgment. So I say to my members, ‘This is about what we’re going to do,’”
                                -Nancy Pelosi.

*jaw drop
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X