Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now for some music:
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Thy guy in bg with the santa hat is my hero
      Blah

Comment

• Trump went to the 50st state of the USA, Kenya, and was greeted by lots of Protestors

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/arti...uring-his-tour
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Funny stuff. Those Protestors have been out of control ever since Martin Luther!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Baptist church mass killing in Texas today.
            If the killer is white, "Now is not the time to talk about gun control, but to pray for the victims and their family".
            If the killer is brown, "We must close our borders. He (any brown suspect) should get the death penalty."
            Maybe the killer was a lesbian... Trump could come up with something really funny for that!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Trump twitted, "May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan." So the shooter must be white!

About 28 dead...
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• There is also the fact that the gun man was chased away (and maybe even mortally wounded (not totally sure at the moment, alternatively he may have commited suicide during his flight)) by a neighbor, who grabbed his own gun and ran to the church in order to do something against the gun man.
                Guess Trump will use this in order to claim that the people were only saved thanks to the 2nd amendment / lax gun laws (and totally disregard that the gunman himself also only had his weapons thanks to the 2nd amendment)

I foresee trumpian tweets in which he will claim that people who want stricter gun laws are antiamericans who want to tgake the right away from americans, to defend themselves

Comment

• Discharged from Air Force for bad conduct ...Court-martialed for assault on spouse and child... Devon Kelley was white... obviously mentally ill... oh well... what could anyone do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    There is also the fact that the gun man was chased away (and maybe even mortally wounded (not totally sure at the moment, alternatively he may have commited suicide during his flight)) by a neighbor, who grabbed his own gun and ran to the church in order to do something against the gun man.
                    Guess Trump will use this in order to claim that the people were only saved thanks to the 2nd amendment / lax gun laws (and totally disregard that the gunman himself also only had his weapons thanks to the 2nd amendment)

I foresee trumpian tweets in which he will claim that people who want stricter gun laws are antiamericans who want to tgake the right away from americans, to defend themselves
                    Well Europeans don't believe in the slippery slope of freedom like conservative Americans.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well Europeans don't believe in the slippery slope of freedom like conservative Americans.
                      Most european countries are civilized.
                      We have people who are trained to uphold the order ... they are called policemen.
                      Self-/Lynch-Justice isn't in favor in the european states, therefore most european put strict limits on the ability of civilians to acquire tools whos main function is to kill other living beings.

Maybe the conservative population of the US of A is different in these regards

Comment

Most european countries are civilized.
                        We have people who are trained to uphold the order ... they are called policemen.
                        Self-/Lynch-Justice isn't in favor in the european states, therefore most european put strict limits on the ability of civilians to acquire tools whos main function is to kill other living beings.

Maybe the conservative population of the US of A is different in these regards
                        We have a saying, "we don't call the police." If that's your plan to stay alive I understand why you are in so much trouble. Try calling the police and they will put you on hold.

Comment

We have a saying, "we don't call the police." If that's your plan to stay alive I understand why you are in so much trouble. Try calling the police and they will put you on hold.
                          Then this is different from most central european countries.
                          Here, when you call the police, they are there in a matter of just a few minutes (there also are always police cars driving around the streets in a certain radius around the police stations so, if an emergency call comes in, the coordination center just needs to order the nearest police car to drive to the location of the emergency call).

The things you describe definitely sounds like the USA should increase the national budget of the police and/or hire more and better eductaed personnel

Comment

Then this is different from most central european countries.
                            Here, when you call the police, they are there in a matter of just a few minutes (there also are always police cars driving around the streets in a certain radius around the police stations so, if an emergency call comes in, the coordination center just needs to order the nearest police car to drive to the location of the emergency call).

The things you describe definitely sounds like the USA should increase the national budget of the police and/or hire more and better eductaed personnel
                            That is the opposite of what is happening. BLM wants less police. Traditionally black people do not want police in their neighborhood and that is were all the shooting is.

Comment

• Proteus_MST
                              Proteus_MST commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It surely would decrease the amount of killings by the police, if the USA wouldn't have such a lax weapons laws.
                              Most of the killings by police seem to be attributed to them making the default assumption that the other person has a firearm.

You won't find this in countries with stricter weapons laws (like the european countries).
                              Here the police usually is more relaxed and accidental killings of unarmed persons are a rarity.

(another good example is Japan, which AFAIK has even more stricter weapons laws than europe ... here even the police often is unarmed, as police people first need to "earn" the right to carry a weapon (by getting a dan grade in a martial art) ... in Japan you have only very few people killed by firearms each year ... and even less unarmed people killed by police)

• Kidlicious
                              Kidlicious commented
                              Editing a comment
                              .More murders in Chicago with tough gun control.

• Proteus_MST
                              Proteus_MST commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Regional gun control somehow isn't so useful if you can buy the guns in states with laxer gun control (be it from private hands or in gun fairs, where they don't make backgroudn controls) and then can just drive to Chicago (with the guns in the trunk) with no big fear of getting controlled

• Trump in Asia has made it clear that the North Korean missile thing is not a nukes situation, but one of mental illness. Also Trump is scheduled to meet Putin in Vietnam, to receive a new set of new orders how to destroy the free world. ALT-FACT!
                            Blah

Comment

We have a saying, "we don't call the police."
                              Snitches get stitches!

Comment

Working...
                              X