Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're the hater, not me.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The posts provide the proof... I'll leave it for others to judge for themselves.
      Have a good nite
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• God bless you Ming.

Comment

• Why did Clapper lie about the wiretapping? His reputation is ruined now. Must have had a good reason.

James Clapper said on Wednesday that he was unaware of a secret wiretap warrant against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Comment

• Except he didn't lie. Obama didn't order anything which was Trump's claim.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Trump and Kim are getting a room. FACT!
              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                Except he didn't lie. Obama didn't order anything which was Trump's claim.
                He said that there was no FISA warrant issued for wiretapping the Trump campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He said that there was no FISA warrant issued for wiretapping the Trump campaign.
                  The Trump campaign as a whole wasn't wiretapped ... just a specific temporary member
                  Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 22, 2017, 12:45.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The Trump campaign as a whole wasn't wiretapped ... just a specific temporary member
                    He should have said what happened or nothing. Are you saying that he knew what happened? He says that he didn't.

Comment

• I don't know whether he knew about the surveillance or not.
                      Maybe he knew about the surveillance but had forgotten about it ... maybe he knew about it and lied (in the wdnesday interview) ... or maybe he speaks the truth and he didn't know about it.

The question in his March 5th interview (according to the quote), however, only revolved around Trump and the campaign as a whole (which he could answer truthfully, even if he knew about Manaforts surveillance):

“There was no such wire tap activity mounted against the President-elect at the time or as a candidate or against his campaign,” Clapper told “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd.

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        I don't know whether he knew about the surveillance or not.
                        Maybe he knew about the surveillance but had forgotten about it ... maybe he knew about it and lied (in the wdnesday interview) ... or maybe he speaks the truth and he didn't know about it.

The question in his March 5th interview (according to the quote), however, only revolved around Trump and the campaign as a whole (which he could answer truthfully, even if he knew about Manaforts surveillance):

This is not Clapper's defense. He claims now that he was kept out of the loop. Previously he said that he would absolutely know about such FISA warrants.

Comment

• Author tries to label the Clintons as Psychopaths, but actually describes Trump

Lets see, the author gives us several points which he sees as indices for sociopaths:

She has blamed everything and everyone—except herself, or her serial rapist husband. This is very typical of a sociopath.
                          Definitely true for Trump ... he constantly blames people for his own faults (sometimes firing them for it)
                          Sociopaths with a high IQ are very hard to catch and hold accountable for their actions.
                          True for Trump. Usually he finds a scapegoat he can blame

The present Clinton Foundation is an instance, where foreign donors could donate money in exchange to assess to the former Secretary of State
                          If I remember Trumps financing (and also Trumps foundation) also have been the center for similar suspicious activity

She has proven herself to be a pathological liar ... Interestingly, a compulsive liar will often lie when there is no need to lie, no point to it ...
                          Both true for Trump ... were he Pinocchio, his nose would already touch the moon ... and the lies often aren'Ät necessary as well but often only are there to satisfy his narcissm

Furthermore, the Clintons have spent decades cultivating a wide network of exceedingly loyal minions who have been thoroughly and efficiently trained on how to circumvent and sabotage investigations and interrogations
                          Hm, I have to think more of Trumps inner circle with this sentence

Perfect description of Trump and his inner circle in those 5 parts

Comment

• The difference is that Hillary shoots herself in the foot, and Trump is president. He follows a business strategy. He sometimes fails, but usually succeeds.

Comment

The difference is that Hillary shoots herself in the foot, and Trump is president. He follows a business strategy. He sometimes fails, but usually succeeds.
                              That is the sad thing ... that, according to the categorization by the author of the linked article, you now have a clever psychopath as president

Comment

This is not Clapper's defense. He claims now that he was kept out of the loop. Previously he said that he would absolutely know about such FISA warrants.
                                Yep, that follows from his wednesdays statement that he still claims that he didn't know
                                Whether it is true or just an excuse ... maybe it will be found out later

Comment

Working...
                                X