No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder why I can't link anything from Sharyl Atkinson. It says unapproved.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No, you people demonize people to no end, which is the most insidious kind of lying, like Hitler. Then you say Trump must be lying because of everything we have said about him. There is no facts. That is horse manure.
      ​​​​​​
      You want facts regarding Trumps lying?
      1. Obama wiretapped Trump Tower (obviously lie that isn't supported by any official organizations, for example the FBI, to the contrary )
      2. This inauguration crowd is the biggest crowd ever (Trump still claims this to be true, despite everyone contradicting it)
      3. No administration has accomplished more in the first 90 days (obvious lie)
      4. https://I guess it was the biggest E... Ronald Reagan (Trump, Press Briefing Feb. 16)... Obvious lie ... Bush sr., Bill Clinton and also Barrack Obama had way bigger electoral college wins than Trump ... and I doubt that trump didn't know this)
      5. "Germany owes vast sums of money to NATO and the USA" ... Obvious lie (and/or dssplay of absolute lack of even a little bit of knowledge abut the NATO treaties)
      6. The murder rate in our country is the highest it's been in 47 years ... Obvious lie by Trump
      7. I will publish my tax returns as soon as the audit is over/before the election ... Liar liar, pants on fire
      8. I was the earliest to critizise the rush to war (in iraq) and yes, before the war even started ... Trump actually initially supported the war ... he only changed his position later
      9. We're the highest taxed nation iin the world .... obvious lie
      10. Mexico has no birthright citizenship, the USA are the only country to have this ... Lie

Just 10 of Trumps many lies ... even if Trump comes with statistics he prefers lies over the truth
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No, you people demonize people to no end, which is the most insidious kind of lying, like Hitler. Then you say Trump must be lying because of everything we have said about him. There is no facts. That is horse manure.
        ​​​​​​
        I ran that through my Gibberish-English translation program and it still came out gibberish. Can anyone translate this gibberish for me? I got the Godwin Law violation and know that Kid's violation of it ends the thread in his utter defeat, but I'm curious as to what (if anything) the rest of this mess was trying to say.
        The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
        - A. Lincoln

Comment

• No shame

Comment

• Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."

Comment

• Still funny how they supposedly love Coney now.

Comment

• Yeah, it's an interesting variant of painting yourself into a corner - either you releases tapes that says you are a liar or don't and can be considered an idiot
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I am surprised that Trump's handlers haven't set up a shadow twitter universe in which Trump's posts appear but are only actually visible to himself. Allowing him to constantly show his ass in public is negligent on their part.
                    The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                    - A. Lincoln

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        Here btw. the differences in account of the private talk in which Comey allegedly told Trump that he was "not under an investigation"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/u...imes&smtyp=cur

2 different versions.
                        The version of Comey doesn't mentin any questiony by Trump regarding any investigation of his own person, but mentions that Trump demanded that he (Comey) should assure him of his loyalty to Trump
                        (which, understandably, after all the FBI is supposed to be loyal to the american people, not Mister PotUS) didn't want to assure to him)

Considering Mister Trumps behavior,Comeys accounts sounds more believable to me
                        GRASSLEY: And thank you for your opening statement. I’m going to start out probably with a couple subjects you wish I didn’t bring up, and then a third one that I think everybody needs to hear your opinion on on a policy issue. It is frustrating when the FBI refuses to answer this committee’s questions, but leaks relevant information to the media. In other words, they don’t talk to us, but somebody talks to the media.

Director Comey, have you ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation?

COMEY: Never.

GRASSLEY: Question two, relatively related, have you ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation?

COMEY: No.

Comment

• 6560 985 26894

The idea that anyone would ever again take anything our national media reports with anything close to seriousness absolutely baffles me. Even Leftists, who eventually have to stand there with "Hands up, don't shoot" all over their smug faces, should maybe take a breath. There is just no question anymore that the entire infrastructure of our media is constructed by a proven mob of serial liars who only get worse, infinitely worse, when they believe there is blood in the water.

We are living through another Golden Showers moment. Remember that fiasco? Remember Jake Tapper at CNN stopping the world to break the news about a fake dossier that smeared Donald Trump, a document that Tapper himself knew was fake? Remember Ben Smith at BuzzFeed taking the ball from there and using Tapper's opening as an excuse to release the contents of a dossier he knew was fake? Remember the rest of the media then climbing aboard to report on a document they all knew was fake?

Well, now with the Comey firing, we are again being Golden Showered with such a torrent of fake news it is almost impossible to keep up.

But I'll still give it a try! SPONSORED CONTENT

[Video] 10 Million Reasons to Scratch, Play and Shout

BY ARKANSAS STATE LOTTERY
                          So here it is, the latest and greatest from our MSM's fire hose of fake Comey news (with a bonus #9)…

1. TRUMP FIRED COMEY CUZ COMEY ASKED FOR MORE FUNDS TO EXPAND THE RUSSIAGATE INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!!

Uh, no. Never happened.

And that is not only a lie, that is a lie that originally came from an anonymous source. Moreover, I believe the media-at-large has known all along it was a lie, which is why a story based on an anonymous source got so much national, widespread traction so quickly.

The idea was to plant this dishonest seed in the minds of the public before it was debunked. Anyone who covers the Justice Department would have known the story was a lie because this is not how F.B.I. funding works.

2. DEPUTY ATTORNY GENERAL ROSENSTEIN THREATENED TO QUIT AFTER WHITE HOUSE BLAMED HIM FOR COMEY FIRING!!!!!

Yeah, no.

Never happened.

3. THE WHITE HOUSE IS LYING ABOUT BAD MORALE AT THE F.B.I.!!!!

After Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders claimed that Comey's tenure at the F.B.I., and his hyper-politicization of that role, had damaged morale at the agency, using anonymous sources (again), the Golden Shower-MSM again went on a Fake News Spree trying to prove the exact opposite was true.

Except, uhm…

…yeah.

This is PBS, so naturally the full report is full of lies, but the truth did accidentally sneak through.

4. TRUMP IS INTERFERING WITH THE F.B.I. INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIA!!!

Not so much.

Andrew McCabe, the acting director of the F.B.I. (whose wife has serious ties to Hillary Clinton), told a Senate committee yesterday that the White House has no in any way impeded the investigation.

5. TRUMP LIED ABOUT COMEY TELLING HIM HE IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION!!!!

Except, uhm, that is exactly what Comey said to Republican Senator Chuck Grassley, which Democrat Senator Dianne Feinsten quickly verified.

6. THIS IS THE 'SATURDAY NIGHT MASSACRE' ON STEROIDS!!!

This isn't even the "Saturday Night Massacre's" little sister on a scooter.

By this time, eight months in the Watergate investigation, President Nixon was under investigation, people in his administration had already gone to jail, and Nixon's closest aides and confidantes were just about to resign in disgrace.

Trump. Is. Not. Even. Under. Investigation.

Nor. Are. Any. Of. His. Top. Aides.

We are eight months into this Russia hoax and there is still no evidence of any wrongdoing.

None. Not a smidge. Zippo. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

7. IT'S A COVER UP!!!

Then why are Carter Page and Roger Stone chomping at the bit to testify in public before Congress, while...

…former-Obama right-hand woman, Unmasker-In Chief Susan Rice is refusing to testify?

Comment

• Is Spicer still employed.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Is Spicer still employed.
                              He is hiding among the Bushes

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."

Comment

• Coney had already decided not to charge Hillary with a crime before the FBI started it's investigation.

Comment

Working...
                                X