Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake news:
    There was no meeting between Roger Stone and a russian national, arranged by Trump campaigner Michael Caputo, in order to get dirt on Hillary Clinton

True news:
    There was

After long denying it, now both, Stone and Caputo admit that the meeting took place. Reason for finally admitting it seems to be, that now they know, that Mueller has undeniable evidence about the meeting having taken place and therefore it makes no more sense to them, to deny it. (Instead they now try to get a story about the meeting out, that lets them appear in the least negative light as possible )

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/17/174720...r-trump-caputo

2 more witches in Muellers witch hunt admitting their practice of witchcraft
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The guilt of Trumps entire senior campaign is now obvious to every reasonable person.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Lol
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Is there anybody left that hasn't been caught up in the 'witch hunt' hahahahahahahahhahahah
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Reason is for Commies!
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Looks like someone is going to be caught practicing witchcraft.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                Broken_Erika commented
                Editing a comment
                He turned me into a Newt!

• Wezil
                Wezil commented
                Editing a comment
                A newt!? Did you get better?

• The 315 people caught up in the Russia probe. You will notice from the graphic that team Trump is up to thwit necks in Putin dealings & collusion.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• This is all part of Trump's master plan. He's just biding his time until he too is in the crosshairs and everything has been uncovered. Then they move to declare that since the senate didn't approve Mueller that his appointment is unconstitutional and everything discovered up to this point is fruit of the poisonous tree and should be tossed out. As a result he will not need to pardon any of his buds or himself since they will all be in the clear. Just more Trump Magic.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They are now opening prisons for toddlers and babies.
                  Unknown Congresswoman.

Even if they were prisons ... 1) Every daycare facility in the world is a prison. 2) They don't know what a prison is.

Comment

• Every daycare IS a prison. But fear not! The Baby Liberation army shall liberate all of them!
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• It's Congresswoman Zoloft. Fox News is playing that sound bite without reporting that it's a lie.

Comment

• Jeff Sessions Argues Family Separations Only Happening Because Current Law Doesn’t Allow Him To Strangle Immigrants With Bare Hands

Encouraging Report Shows 45% Of Onion Social Users Survive Beta Testing

Report: Ants Having Some Kind Of Party Inside Crack In Pavement

MS-13 Gang Leader Getting Some Pretty Great Ideas From Watching ICE Work

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          It's Congresswoman Zoloft. Fox News is playing that sound bite without reporting that it's a lie.
                          And you're the only one here surprised that FOX NEWS is reporting some that isn't factual. WOW.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

And you're the only one here surprised that FOX NEWS is reporting some that isn't factual. WOW.
                            I just explained to you that that's stupid. How did you not understand that?

Comment

• No, I was making fun of you for thinking anything they report is real news. Which you have used as a source in the past.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X