No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His moron followers will read and believe it.

Facts are too much for their tiny brains.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• So Kid will either call it fake news, or will back up Trumps claim.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I have no idea what you're talking about and don't care. Germany is a police state. Enough said.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          I have no idea what you're talking about and don't care. Germany is a police state. Enough said.
          Says the person living in a country where you have news like this:
          Arizona Breaking news, local stories, and On Your Side investigations from the state’s largest television newsroom.

A 1963 protest placard in the Smithsonian collections could almost be mistaken for any of the Black Lives Matter marches of today

The Counted project points to continuing racial disparities, with black males aged 15-34 nine times more likely than other Americans to be killed

(and many many more)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The first sentence was key.

At least he admits he is clueless and willfully ignorant.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Just wondering why you are still talking about that. But then you talk about a lot of stuff that isn't interesting and either not news or old news.

Comment

• Did you finally figure out what the adults were talking about?

I thought you didn't know and didn't care?

Who helped you?

Comment

• Oh you can be condescending. Wow. Impressive.

Comment

Just wondering why you are still talking about that. But then you talk about a lot of stuff that isn't interesting and either not news or old news.
                    Like you (and Trump) about Hillaries eMails or things Obama did or did not during his presidency, you mean?
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• No. It's not like Hillary's emails.

Comment

• Sarah Huckabee Sanders Strongly Rebukes Implication She Doesn’t Lock Own Children In Cages

7 Foolproof Tips For Passing Your Daughter Off As A Crawfish So You Only Have To Buy One Disneyland Pass

John Bolton Unethically Took Home Nuclear Warheads To Deal With A Mouse Problem At His Own Personal Residence: Everything Horrible The Drumpf Administration Did This Week

For the 90th (!) time since taking office, President Drumpf has wandered onto a golf course completely naked in the middle of the night and woken up near the sixth hole as gophers were dragging him into their den by his nipples. If that sounds familiar, it’s because Drumpf LOVED to complain about the mere six times Obama did that. Hmm, hypocritical much, Mr. Mango-Mussolini?

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• When people obey the law when they want to immigrate they don't get detained. It's only when they tried to sneak past border patrol that they get detained. I guess that's hard for people to understand.

Comment

When people obey the law when they want to immigrate they don't get detained. It's only when they tried to sneak past border patrol that they get detained. I guess that's hard for people to understand.
                            This seems to be wrong
                            There are also some cases in which immigrant families are being separated after coming to ports of entry and presenting themselves for asylum — thus following US law. It’s not clear how often this is happening, though it’s definitely not as widespread as separation of families who’ve crossed illegally.

Just like following US law doesn't prevent you from getting killed by US policepeople, if you are unlucky (and especially if you are black)

Comment

Oh you can be condescending. Wow. Impressive.
                              I'm sorry snowflake. Did I hurt your feelings?

Do you need a safe space?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

This seems to be wrong

Just like following US law doesn't prevent you from getting killed by US policepeople, if you are unlucky (and especially if you are black)
                                If you click on the AcLU link it only says they were seeking asylum, not that they did so without breaking the law. I don't read VOX. It's horrible and fake. You know that.

Comment

Working...
                                X