Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Link?
    Good luck with that. He probably got it from Breitbart, Infowars or some other Uranusian News Network.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Breitbart. Infowars is fake news. Idk the other source. Only liberals read it probably.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I guess that translates to, you have no link.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hundreds of Classified documents leaked from Trumps White House! See them here at America's Finest News Source!
          The Onion has obtained hundreds of documents from an anonymous source within the White House.
          Last edited by Broken_Erika; December 11, 2017, 10:11.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
            I guess that translates to, you have no link.
            And you have no pictures of Moore molesting children.

Comment

• There weren't any pictures of Jimmy Savile molesting children either.
              Jimmy also preferred them young.

Comment

• Yep... his response shows he has no link.
                All there is against Moore is HIS own lies, and a bunch of accusers. He's a creep pure and simple. And if he indeed did molest a 14 year old, he's a criminal as well.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There're no pictures of Trump ogling half naked girls backstage at miss america pageants but it's common knowledge that he was a frequent visitor there. But then Kid will probably deny that too.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There're no pictures of Trump ogling half naked girls backstage at miss america pageants but it's common knowledge that he was a frequent visitor there. But then Kid will probably deny that too.
                    Trump is your president. Deal with it.

Comment

• Never said he wasn't. And unfortunately we have to deal with it. Doesn't change the fact that he's a perv that used to cruise the dressing room.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Trump is your president. Deal with it.
                        Yep. Further proof that your political system is gone completely stagnant. That's what happens when you only have two main parties and the alternatives were Gary "What's an Aleppo?" Johnson and Jill Stein the Epitome of new age Flakiness.

Comment

Never said he wasn't. And unfortunately we have to deal with it. Doesn't change the fact that he's a perv that used to cruise the dressing room.
                          Doesn't change the fact that you lie

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Yep. Further proof that your political system is gone completely stagnant. That's what happens when you only have two main parties and the alternatives were Gary "What's an Aleppo?" Johnson and Jill Stein the Epitome of new age Flakiness.
                            Hilarious coming from a Greek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Hilarious coming from a Greek.

Seriously though, when political parties go stagnant up here they either re-invent themselves or they disintegrate. Plus we have 3 main parties(4 if you count the Greens, but they're a little on the flaky side)

Comment

• No, they should go back to their roots, unfortunately for the Ds that's communism and the KKK.

Comment

Working...
                                X