No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to you. The laughing stock of this site.

You accuse everyone here of being liars, nazis and psychopaths.
    Last edited by rah; December 14, 2017, 10:52.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Um, I just asked you if you were a nazi.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You've never accused anyone here of being a nazi? Is that the story you want to stick with?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          You've never accused anyone here of being a nazi? Is that the story you want to stick with?
          Not sure. That's a logical fallacy. If I did one time that doesn't mean it's a habit.

Comment

• And how many times have you called me a psychopath or a liar? That would be a habit.
            How many others have you called liars? That would be a habit.
            I stand by my original statement.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My suggestion is that you hide your mental illness better.

Comment

• My suggestion is that you stop accusing people of accusing people.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Not sure. That's a logical fallacy. If I did one time that doesn't mean it's a habit.
                  ONE TIME

Maybe you should be the one checking your mental health

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That would imply that he had some.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My suggestion is that you stop accusing people of accusing people.
                      Why?

Comment

• I don't know, but it sure sounded funny to me at the time, but then I'm old.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't know, but it sure sounded funny to me at the time, but then I'm old.

Comment

• 2 different men, 2 different ways they spent their youth in the 60s

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• As much as I dislike the dumpster, That picture means nothing. In the 60's I would have been standing there with the bowling trophy. My draft number was not reached. And being a vet does not guarantee anything.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump is muich much much greater than Obama ... in lying.

Whereas Obama only managed to tell 18 separate outright falsehoods in 8 years as president, Trump already managed to tell 103 separate outright lies in just 10 months of presidency (repeats of lies not counted)
                                I guess we can expect great tghings from Trump in these regards

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-is-worse.html
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X