Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a criminal would choose Chicago
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah, Trump chose to build one of his building in Chicago.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• MSNBC and the Dems are railing about the words of praise for Trump coming from the GOP

You see, Dems never praised Obama so praising Trump seems unseemly

Comment

• A wise guy huh?
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Only a criminal would choose Chicago
            Originally posted by rah View Post
            Yeah, Trump chose to build one of his building in Chicago.

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              MSNBC and the Dems are railing about the words of praise for Trump coming from the GOP

You see, Dems never praised Obama so praising Trump seems unseemly
              Money brings people together.

Comment

• Money brings RICH people together.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 47%of households

Comment

• 47% of households do not approve the bill.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 47% of pointy eared gangsters are backed up by giant floating pie slices!
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Is it always pecan pie?
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• A despicably deplorable lack of patriotism! Unpatriotic Man Does Not Maintain Erection During National Anthem

Comment

• CNN says that Thomas the Tank Engine and Paw Patrol are fascist propaganda,
                            CNN PARENTING

Why kids love 'fascist' cartoons like 'Paw Patrol' and 'Thomas'

By Elissa Strauss, CNN

Updated 6:03 AM ET, Fri December 22, 2017 Story highlights

• "Thomas the Tank Engine" and "Paw Patrol" have been eviscerated by the press and on social media
                            • Young brains seek out order, stability and even punishment in their entertainment

Comment

• Leftists, fake news, and Rinos have been saying that non-citizens commit LESS crime. FALSE! LIE!

We now have reliable data. 21% of federal inmates are non-citizens. Only 12.9% of the population are non-citizen.

Twenty-one percent of federal inmates are suspected or confirmed to be non-citizens, according to statistics released by the Justice Department Thursday.

Comment

• Did you even read the story?

First, it's only the fed system.
                                The report does not have data on the populations in state prisons and local jails, which make up roughly 90 percent of the total American incarcerated population.
                                So the "headline" and your "conclusion" are based on only 10% of the total US incarcerated population.
                                So these "statistics" don't factor in 90% of the criminals...

Oh and my favorite
                                One senior administration official said that using sentencing data, the government determined that “non-citizens make up a disproportionate percentage of drug offenses, fraud offenses, money laundering offenses, and many others including of course immigration offenses.”
                                NO **** SHERLOCK... illegal immigrants are in jail for (wait for it) immigration offenses.
                                And they don't bother to break out the percentages, but just lump them in with all the others.

What a hack piece of journalism...
                                "Reliable Data"

This is right up there with some of the other sources you like to use.

Next time, actually read the story before making those "Bold" Claims.

Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X