Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb ways of accidentally getting rid of your husband:
    Vote for Trump despite your husband is an illegal mexican, believing Trumps false promises that "only the bad guys get deported"

Karma is a biatch

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7670606.html
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; April 8, 2017, 10:51.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The big orange one is in for another "First"
      In just a single year he will have accomplished what took Obama 8 years.

And that is, to accumulate >= 96 million $ in travel costs.

You can be proud of Trump and yourselves ... not every country can afford such an expensive president.
      Well worth to decrease the spending in some unimportant social programs for this

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/10/po...sts/index.html
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Obama gave more than that to Iran.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Unlike your previous effort, that was a weak and incorrect attempt at deflection and/or blame-gaming.

While you did correctly point the finger at Obama, you would have done better to point out how more work Trump gets done on the golf course and in the Mar-a-Lago dining room than Obama ever did, making his vacations a real bargain for the American people.

Keep working at it, Kid. You'll get the knack.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Obama actually got a lot done. It was just mostly horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Obama gave more than that to Iran.
              You mean, he should better have spent the money golfing/vacationing, like Trump.
              And maybe trying to divert a part of this governmental money into his families coffers.

Well, obviously Obama is not as smart as Trump
              Must be a genetic thing
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; April 11, 2017, 09:42.

Comment

• Ouch ... how deep can Sean Spicer fall ... today he showed people, how you can talk yourself deeper and deeper into a hole, by trying to clarify a statement and repeatedly utterly failing to do so

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...eapons/522708/

I don't think that Spicer and the Jews will become friends in this life anymore, considering that it also was Spicer who forgot to mention the Jews as victims of the Holocaust on Holocaust memory Day

Comment

• MOAB dropped on Afghanistan. Trump has learned how to fire bombs! How soon before he sais, "Our words are backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"
                  ... of course, this would only be disturbing if he was mentally unstable...
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Tweet of Donald Trump 2014:

President Donald Trump 2017:
                    President Donald Trump arrived for another weekend at his languid Florida resort on Thursday, this time without the usual retinue of top aides who have accompanied him in the past, even as global tensions flare.

Comment

• Pay-to-play Easter Egg hunt took place today @ Mar a Lago... The other one, who cares!
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• So a radical Marxist got punched in the face pretty good in the latest Berkeley fight and a CBS affiliate in San Francisco is making her out to be a victim/hero.

The other side says she was throwing bottles at people all day. IDK, but check out how she is dressed. She came for a fight, clearly. Bad CBS.

Comment

• A quick search on the ralph retort. (I don't know if Encyclopedia Dramatica is any more reliable but the description was so hilarious I have to quote it)

TheRalphRetort

Ralphie looks like your typical fedora wearing neckbeard
                          Ethan Ralph (also known as The Ralph or TheRalphRetort) used to be an SJW until they discarded him for being too fat (5' 1" and 247 pounds), after which he created a pro-GamerGate "website" called "TheRalphRetard" and quickly descended into lunacy.
                          He often brags about being a journalist because he runs a clickbait Gaymergate drama "news site" (despite him not being able to spell to save his life, repeatedly publishing fake news stories and violating even the most basic standards of journalistic ethics upheld even by the journos he constantly badmouths) but in reality he's nothing but a barely recognizable blogger, appealing to a niche audience, the majority of which has either quit the cause or he has already personally alienated. The only reason he bothers to continue writing is to try and convert what remains of GamerGate into a neo-nazi group he believes he can command by gathering a group of ED trolls he doesn't realize are just ****ing with him and "ordering" them to dox anyone in GG who's center-left or dares make fun of him. All of this just to satisfy his addiction to E-fame.

Not the place I would go as a reliable source.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's almost incredible that you are implying that she didn't go to attack innocent demonstrators and that CBS isn't crap news responsible for inciting violence, ... but it's you.

Comment

• 1. The chick was an anarchist not a Marxist. Please learn what terms mean before you misuse them.

2. The 31 year old "college student" guy who punched her was an out and out Neo-Nazi white supremacist. We are talking swaticha tattoos and pictures of the ex con doing the zieg heil.

3. The reason the neo-Nazis held their rally at Berkeley was because they were looking for a fight and a propaganda play. They got it as the violent anarchists played right into their meme.

4. Both sides are worthless dip****s and I hope they all end up in jail. :shrug:
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                1. The chick was an anarchist not a Marxist. Please learn what terms mean before you misuse them.

2. The 31 year old "college student" guy who punched her was an out and out Neo-Nazi white supremacist. We are talking swaticha tattoos and pictures of the ex con doing the zieg heil.

3. The reason the neo-Nazis held their rally at Berkeley was because they were looking for a fight and a propaganda play. They got it as the violent anarchists played right into their meme.

4. Both sides are worthless dip****s and I hope they all end up in jail. :shrug:
                                The guy who punched her in the face came for a fight too. Idk how many were neo-nazis and it doesn't really matter to me because I'm against street fighting. It only matters to the left so that they can justify street fighting.

My only point was to expose CBS and the leftist establishment in Berkeley. They should have arrested people before this. The leftists are the ones who came for the fight. The anti-leftists were ready for them. How many were arrested from each side? I'm glad some were arrested, but there should have been arrests before.

Comment

Working...
                                X