Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well he was a Nazi, not a white Christian. Thanks for showing how anti-white, anti-Christian you are while you ***** about hate crime against people who believe in a prophet that murdered, enslaved people and raped little girls.
    Most Nazis were/are white christians
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• It's kinda a hard sell to get non-White Nazis.

"So ... you want to enslave or eliminate all people like me from Earth? Count me in!"

Comment

• Probably fake news (I canno imagine that the divine Trump wants to get told what he has to do), but if true, we may see a drastic reduction n the number of Trumpian tweets.

According to this article trumpian tweets from now on are supposed to first undergo vetting by a lawyer, who then decides whether or not they may be released to the public
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Normally I think lawyers are scum and deserve whatever they get ... but that is cruel and unusual punishment even for the scummiest lawyer.

Comment

• True

New pic from the G6+1 summit hs been leaked
            Spoiler:

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              The real reason Trump wasn't in that picture... he was following behind the group in a golf cart. Seriously.

• Proteus_MST
              Proteus_MST commented
              Editing a comment
              I heard about Trumps golf cart at the G7 summit.
              And this from someone who, during the last phase of his election campaign boasted about his health and fittness and talked badly about that of Hillary

This gets more and more embarrassing ... Trump somehow reminds me more and more of King Cyrus in "The Royals"

• Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well he was a Nazi, not a white Christian. Thanks for showing how anti-white, anti-Christian you are while you ***** about hate crime against people who believe in a prophet that murdered, enslaved people and raped little girls.
              Easy mistake to make, given how many Christians there have been who were racist and foaming at the mouth with hatred toward Muslims.

Comment

• After 'Mr. Trump's European Vacation', the Canadian media referred to The G6 + Trump. While we tend to be polite in Canada, the definite consensus follows the British and German view that the US is no longer a reliable ally.
                Is this how American's want to be viewed?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Well it's better than expected ... I was worried we'd be viewed as xenophobic clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    After 'Mr. Trump's European Vacation', the Canadian media referred to The G6 + Trump. While we tend to be polite in Canada, the definite consensus follows the British and German view that the US is no longer a reliable ally.
                    Is this how American's want to be viewed?
                    Americans voted for Trump, so I guess the answer is yes.

Comment

• A truely fitting response of a Pastor to all Trump Fans who think that PotUS Obama was an embarrassment and that PotUS Trump is an improvement over him in every way thinkable

Comment

• As a Canadian, I'm not sure why I would view Americans as an unreliable ally. I mean who's a more reliable one? Germany? France? England?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          As a Canadian, I'm not sure why I would view Americans as an unreliable ally. I mean who's a more reliable one? Germany? France? England?
                          Well, it is not germany or france or the UK which want to cancel a more than 2 decades old free trade treaty with Canada ... just because their leaders have the idée fixe, that every trade treaty in which their own country isn't first in making profit is worthless and needs to be canceled

Comment

• Trump tweets about The Orb!
                            Attached Files
                            The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                            - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Somethinng where one would hope that it were fake news:

There are lots of indications that Trump will have the USA drop out from the Paris Climate accord.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/31/po...ord/index.html

Considering his past actions, like making a climate change denier head of the EPA (who promptly forbade all EPA employees, to make scientific papers regarding climate change publicly available on official EPA websites) there unfortunately can be no doubts that these news will become reality within the next few days

Trump will make America great again ... in denying Climate Change

I guess, for Trump it is doubly satisfying to drop out of this deal.
                              Not only does he help his friends in the oil industry, but he also gets rid of another legacy of the Obama administration
                              Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 31, 2017, 09:55.

Comment

Working...
                              X