• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get a job" is this generation's "Let them eat cake"
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Considering yourself the Greatest Generation is just Hilarious. They whiniest, I'll concede that. The most entitled, I'll also concede.
      Blaming your children for your greed and failure
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• rah is still harping about how his generation didn't screw things up. Can't accuse the guy for giving up easily at least.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
          rah is still harping about how his generation didn't screw things up. Can't accuse the guy for giving up easily at least.
          He probably voted for Reagan twice, too.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I bet he voted for Nixon in '72...
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• 40+ years voting Republican

"OH ITS NOT MY FAULT THE WORLD IS ****ED UP"

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I already linked information
                You linked Wikipedia which confirmed what I stated that Mexico banned slavery in 1829, long before the 'Land of the Free'. Which again, raises the question. If Mexico, right after they gained independence from Spain, could pass a ban against the slave trade, why couldn't it have been done in the United States at the time?

(other than YOUR textbooks)
                Truth hurts. Blacks were freer in Texas than they were in the United States.

Next you'll be telling me that republicans are the party of slavery (hint, they ain't and never were).

At this point, you are confirming that your school teaches false information.
                What false information am I teaching? Mexico banned slavery in 1829. Are you challenging this factual statement?

You were hired by a bunch of like minded people.
                Yeah. Folks that believe facts >>> feelings.

Tell me, what other lies and misconceptions do you believe? We can correct other ones at the same time.

Heck, I bet you'd fail my grade 8 examination!
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Blaming your children for your greed and failure
                  Hmm sounds like you're the guys blaming the parents. And my life has turned out far from failure. Hopefully you guys will be able to say the same when you get older.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I just hope my generation is able to take more responsibility after we screw things up.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If history is any example, probably not.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmm sounds like you're the guys blaming the parents. And my life has turned out far from failure. Hopefully you guys will be able to say the same when you get older.
                        We have to rebuild this country. You were born with everything provided for you. Still you don't care about anyone but yourselves. The least you could do is get off our backs as we rebuild this once great nation.

Comment

• This figures too. It's soon going to be all on our shoulders.

http://www.insurancejournal.com/news.../11/320105.htm

Comment

• *Sigh*.

Kidicious, that's actually the worst argument you could make. The recent employment numbers are actually better for boomers than everyone else. The folks that are getting cut and dropped are the younger folks. They've actually seen their share of the workforce increase.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You were born with everything provided for you.
                              If that's the crux of your argument, you couldn't be more wrong. In general, I believe we provided for our children better than our parents did for us.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If that's the crux of your argument, you couldn't be more wrong. In general, I believe we provided for our children better than our parents did for us.
                                The Chinese tell the story a little different.

Comment

Working...
                                X