No announcement yet.

lap dancing teacher more qualified than ben to teach children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, you distort, change or outright lie when it comes to U.S. history. You should not be teaching if you are going to spread false information.
    What's false about it? Mexico banned it in 1829. I'm sorry that your teachers didn't teach it but slavery was banned here long before the 'Land of the Free', got around to doing it.

No matter when the song was written or even when slavery was abolished...The Star Spangled Banner is the national anthem of the United States and should not be distorted by the likes of you.
    Compared to this?

Texas, Our Texas! all hail the mighty State!
    Texas, Our Texas! so wonderful so great!
    Boldest and grandest, withstanding ev'ry test
    O Empire wide and glorious, you stand supremely blest.

Texas, O Texas! your freeborn single star,
    Sends out its radiance to nations near and far,
    Emblem of Freedom! it set our hearts aglow,
    With thoughts of San Jacinto and glorious Alamo.

Texas, dear Texas! from tyrant grip now free,
    Shines forth in splendor, your star of destiny!
    Mother of heroes, we come your children true,
    Proclaiming our allegiance, our faith, our love for you.

Chorus

God bless you Texas! And keep you brave and strong,
    That you may grow in power and worth, throughout the ages long.
    God bless you Texas! And keep you brave and strong,
    That you may grow in power and worth, throughout the ages long.
    As I said before, you don't understand Texas, Texans, America or Americans. You are a pretender.
    What's not to understand? Texas was a republic before they were a state.

My curriculum explicitly puts an emphasis (and correctly so), on teaching the history of Texas.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Mexico never managed to enforce its ban on slavery in Texas.... go learn some real history. Or go back to fapping over the Crusades and sounding off on topics you know nothing about.

Comment

There's no "1/4 American". Either you're American or you're not. You're not.
        I have ancestors who fought on the American side in World War I. Both of my mom's mom's parents were born on American soil. (Wisconsin and North Dakota).

I'm sorry you don't have that awesomeness.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Mexico never managed to enforce its ban on slavery in Texas.... go learn some real history. Or go back to fapping over the Crusades.
          Truth hurts. If Mexico could pass a ban in 1829 - why didn't the "Land of the Free" do it?

Comment

**** you, I have ancestors who fought in WWII, WWI, the Civil War, and the Revolutionary War.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Truth hurts. If Mexico could pass a ban in 1829 - why didn't the "Land of the Free" do it?
              The people who later formed the Confederacy wouldn't allow it.

Comment

The people who later formed the Confederacy wouldn't allow it.
                That would be the Congress of the United States.

And the justices of the Supreme Court of the United States who not only permitted it but upheld it? In 1850, 15 years after the British Empire banned it?

Comment

**** you, I have ancestors who fought in WWII, WWI, the Civil War, and the Revolutionary War.
                  For the Red Coats and the Bonnie blue flag?

Comment

Go back to Canada, a country made for people who like to ride the Queen's dick.

Comment

For the Red Coats and the Bonnie blue flag?
                      No and no, since they were patriotic Americans

Comment

No and no, since they were patriotic Americans
                        So were my ancestors.

Comment

Not in where I was living. Of course I lived on the east side of Vancouver, streets filled with trash.
                          Filled ? What a laugh.

I've been there. Perhaps they had a clean up after you left.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Go back to Canada, a country made for people who like to ride the Queen's dick.
                            At least the British Queen doesn't have one.

Comment

I've been there. Perhaps they had a clean up after you left.
                              And I lived there. For three years.

They had an entire store on 41st and Knight absolutely full of trash, a couple days after they were closed.

The only place I've been that has even compared was downtown LA.

Comment

At least the British Queen doesn't have one.
                                Wow, you're so clever!

Comment

Working...
                                X