lap dancing teacher more qualified than ben to teach children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Right. They had an entire store on 41st and Knight absolutely full of trash, a couple days after they were closed.

The only place I've been that have even compared was downtown LA.
    Gosh how simply faaascinaaaaatiiinnnnnggg.

Wannabe Texan knocks country of birth.

News, pictures at 11.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Thanks, I thought that was a clever retort.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
        Gosh how simply faaascinaaaaatiiinnnnnggg.

News, pictures at 11.

Patriotism isn't in his blood.

Comment

Thanks, I thought that was a clever retort.
          An empty glass retort is filled with more sense than you.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
            Patriotism isn't in his blood.
            I agree: seems to be composed of weak piss and vinegar.

Comment

Aren't you missing the latest showing of Pygmalion at the Vic? I'm sure Shaw has some tidbits on affectation.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I agree: seems to be composed of weak piss and vinegar.
                I wouldn't know. I'm not into consuming my own blood as a hobby.

Comment

Aren't you missing the latest showing of Pygmalion at the Vic? I'm sure Shaw has some tibits on affectation.
                  No. And it's 'The Old Vic' or The Young Vic', you pompous incorrect tw@t.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I wouldn't know. I'm not into consuming my own blood as a hobby.
                    As if anyone cared.

Comment

And it's 'The Old Vic' or The Young Vic', you pompous incorrect tw@t.
                      It's a good thing that we have such sophisticated individuals such as yourself to inform us of the errors of our ways.

Comment

Also, Molly, do you sparkle at night?

Comment

It's a good thing that we have such sophisticated individuals such as yourself to inform us of the errors of our ways.
                          I've never claimed to be sophisticated - but thanks for the humble and contrite apology, as befits a true Christian such as the kind you allege yourself to be.

Comment

Also, Molly, do you sparkle at night?
                            No, I'm more of a Lucifer Morningstar, you tedious gobsh!te.

Comment

It would actually explain a lot if you were a vampire.

Comment

A half eaten pretzel would be a better teacher than Ben. And a better human being.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X