Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No backsies.

Ninja'd
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
      What about a tap dancing teacher?
      The way that they avoid falling in the bath is a-mazing.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        I have a job.
        How did you manage to wangle poisoning young and vulnerable minds again ? Must be having Beelzebub as one of your references.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          I've already stopped giving money to women, except for what the govt takes.
          Does this mean you've given up on ever having sex with a women again? (because that's the only way you can avoid ever giving them any money directly or indirectly)

And what do boomers have to do with that?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Does this mean you've given up on ever having sex with a women again? (because that's the only way you can avoid ever giving them any money directly or indirectly)

And what do boomers have to do with that?
            Women have to be taught not to have sex for money and the baby boomers have everything to do with that.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Anyone who's planning on SS being the primary support isn't planning properly. But yes, you'll have to plan a bit differently. For me it will be just a supplement. If it covers my health care costs, I'll be satisfied.
              Honestly, itll be a good thing you're long passed so you don't have to see how your children and grandchildren's generations are going to be old and poor.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Women have to be taught not to have sex for money
                That's kind of unrealistic.

I doubt we'll ever see the day when women only have sex for love. (for any other reason usually translates into for something of value.)
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

you pay taxes
                  and you can't vote

now back to work slave

also, when you tell me I don't have a job, here's what I hear:

"You are financially secure and don't have to get up every morning and go spend your day doing something you hate!"

Haha yeah I'm such a loser
                  Teach me your ways, Shifu!
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                    Honestly, itll be a good thing you're long passed so you don't have to see how your children and grandchildren's generations are going to be old and poor.
                    Screw you. You're forgetting what we've paid into the system based on the promise that it we took care of the old then, that future generations would be there for us. I'm personally responsible for paying in over a quarter of a million dollars over the last 40 years that if invested would be worth close to a million today. I know I won't live long enough to recoup that.

Blame the chicken**** politicians, not a whole generation of people that paid in based on a promise. Beside we didn't create SS. It was created by the so called greatest generation to take care of themselves as they got old. The politicians have refused to look at the math involved and been too chicken to do anything about it.
                    Simply removing the cap on income would keep SS solvent for a long time.

Your generation should be making more kids.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have a job. Unlike this teacher.
                      Yes... at least you're more employable than the teacher who gives her students lap dances. Setting the bar really high

Comment

Your generation should be making more kids.
                        Yeah, because Boomers were really great at having large families.

This change is baked in now thanks to 40 years or so of declining birthrates. Anything we do today won't have an impact for about 20 years or so.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yes... at least you're more employable than the teacher who gives her students lap dances. Setting the bar really high
                          Funny thing about America. I only have to run faster than my peers.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Anything we do today won't have an impact for about 20 years or so.
                            If you left Apolyton forever, right now, the rejoicing would be immediate.

Wrong again......

Comment

That's kind of unrealistic.

I doubt we'll ever see the day when women only have sex for love. (for any other reason usually translates into for something of value.)
                              Yeah I was using satire. Sex and money go together like chocolate and peanut butter.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Funny thing about America. I only have to run faster than my peers.
                                So down on people with disabilities. I don't understand it.

Comment

Working...
                                X