lap dancing teacher more qualified than ben to teach children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Do you even have a clue as to what a reliable source is?
    This from the man who can't tell the difference between the review of a book and the book itself.

Wow, you must love irony.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      I don't think what Ben does qualifies as debating.
      It's more solo circle jerky.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Didn't you have to apologize last time you accused me of racism for stating the fact black students on average do poorer than white students in Texas and were proven wrong?
        can u provide a link to what was said? I concede that I did apologize for SOMETHING...I would like to see what it was. unfortunately, I can't trust your word. thanks.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Why would you feel any need to apologize to the lying slavery apologist? This is a guy who seriously thinks that whites should be the ones celebrated because they eventually abolished slavery. He's scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            Why would you feel any need to apologize to the lying slavery apologist? This is a guy who seriously thinks that whites should be the ones celebrated because they eventually abolished slavery. He's scum.
            that's what I would like to know.
            What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
            What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• can u provide a link to what was said? I concede that I did apologize for SOMETHING...I would like to see what it was. unfortunately, I can't trust your word. thanks.
              You even sent me a PM. Check yer own PMs, unless you didn't save it. It wasn't a big deal. I stated that black students in Texas performed worse than the other segments (which is true), but they do better than black students in other parts of the country.

I was very happy to see you check the data for yourself and see that I was correct. Look, Pax. I understand the situation here, and I'm on your side here - I want all my students to do well. And, believe me, I have a significant number (about half) of my students are minorities of one sort or the other.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• This is a guy who seriously thinks that whites should be the ones celebrated because they eventually abolished slavery.
                William Wilberforce's birthday *is* celebrated. His birthday's the 24th of August.

I'm not sure why this is an issue. I am saying that MLK Jr. Day is not relevant to my Hispanic and Asian students who see no relevance to them in what a black man did. They see MLK Day, rightly or wrongly as 'black people day', and insist in celebrating other days that they believe are more relevant to them. Like Cinco de Mayo. I routinely have half my class out for Cinco de Mayo.

In short, my school - Cinco de Mayo = relevant, MLK Jr. Day is not. I expect next year we'll swap the two. We get more work done in Feb than in May.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• This from the man who can't tell the difference between the review of a book and the book itself.
                  Still butthurt that Elizabeth executed priests and got excommunicated (and rightfully so!) by the Catholic church. Good Queen Bess was her father's daughter.

Comment

I am saying that MLK Jr. Day is not relevant to my Hispanic and Asian students who see no relevance to them in what a black man did.
                    Wow..

Comment

I'm not sure why this is an issue. I am saying that MLK Jr. Day is not relevant to my Hispanic and Asian students who see no relevance to them in what a black man did. They see MLK Day, rightly or wrongly as 'black people day', and insist in celebrating other days that they believe are more relevant to them. Like Cinco de Mayo. I routinely have half my class out for Cinco de Mayo.

In short, my school - Cinco de Mayo = relevant, MLK Jr. Day is not. I expect next year we'll swap the two. We get more work done in Feb than in May.
                      Did they tell you they don't care about Martin Luther King or do you just assume you can speak for them?

Comment

• Yeah, I was shocked too, it came from a little Vietnamese girl. But she has a point. If we're going to celebrate MLK because he was a black man and it's 'black people day', than where is 'her day?'

That is what they had been taught for years about MLK Day.

And we'll probably swap the day off for Cinco de Mayo. It's been brought up by my principal a couple times already and been voted down. I don't see it being voted down next year.

Comment

• they tell you they don't care about Martin Luther King or do you just assume you can speak for them?
                          This is from a couple years, the first time I heard this, yes, and she did say this to me. I was a little bit shocked myself, which is why I started that thread.

I was curious to see what actual Americans are being taught about MLK, and the responses here confirmed my fears. She was right - it's being celebrated as 'black people day'.

Comment

• Of course given that you are a teacher you didn't think to educate the kids about what MLK achieved and why he was such a vital figure in modern US history, instead you just went along with it like the despicable bastard you are.

Comment

You even sent me a PM. Check yer own PMs, unless you didn't save it. It wasn't a big deal. I stated that black students in Texas performed worse than the other segments (which is true), but they do better than black students in other parts of the country.

I was very happy to see you check the data for yourself and see that I was correct. Look, Pax. I understand the situation here, and I'm on your side here - I want all my students to do well. And, believe me, I have a significant number (about half) of my students are minorities of one sort or the other.
                              whenever someone says I did something that I don't remember I want to know what it was. not really a big deal but you referenced it in this thread so I want to SEE what was stated and I want to see how it pertains to what was stated here. I already looked at my PM. So I know that I apologized to you and I know what the discussion was about. But I do not know what I apologized to you about. I could not find the thread. I think all threads for a certain time period are missing.

Comment

• But I do not know what I apologized to you about.
                                I looked myself. Had a similar problem. Sorry Pax. I can keep looking. But, that was the gist of our disagreement. I said that there was a serious gap that needed significant work.

Comment

Working...
                                X