No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch Voyager? i've been slowly going through it and it's not nearly as awful as i remember. same thing with DS9: some of the episodes are way worse than i remember... Major Kira is so often a freaking caricature of herself it's just... disappointing.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Voyager doesn't become decent until 7 shows up. Also, I rewatched Voyager a couple years ago with the ex. So, I don't want to rewatch it again, plus I'd just use it as an excuse to torture myself over the ex.

Also I'm only using tv as a way to distract myself from how much everything sucks and how much of a failure i am and bla bla la. so ds9 coming to an end means more of me thinking my life is collapsing all around and oh god what am i doing how do i make it stop ****ing christ. you know, that kind of thing.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Also I'm only using tv as a way to distract myself from how much everything sucks and how much of a failure i am and bla bla la. so ds9 coming to an end means more of me thinking my life is collapsing all around and oh god what am i doing how do i make it stop ****ing christ. you know, that kind of thing.
        I used to watch Without a Trace every sunday after my dad passed on. And I played a lot of LAN Diablo 2 with my brother. We took a Chargadin and a frenzy barb all the way through Hell on Softcore.

At the end of it? Things were better.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          ice cream is good. i'm a third of the way through season 7 of ds9. don't know what i'll do with my life when i finish the series. oh god.
          Babylon 5 ofcourse.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Babylon 5 or battlestar galactica?

Comment

• B5 fans and DS9 fans are mortal enemies. If I watch both, I'll have an identity crisis.

Part of how I wooed ex was by getting her hooked on BSG. I'll just be thinking about her.

(I have an excuse for everything.)
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

B5 fans and DS9 fans are mortal enemies.
                ?

I like both

but prefer B5
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• What, you didn't know that Rick Berman snuck into J. Michael Straczynski's house and used a Vulcan mind meld to steal the entire plot of B5 from him and then wrote his own show with the exact same plot (they both take place on a space station) and sold it to Paramount, thereby thwarting Straczynski's plans to ever get a show on the air?

Comment

(they both take place on a space station)
                    That's the only similarity between the two.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Hardly! Didn't you know that in season 4 of DS9, during the two-parter Homefront/Paradise Lost, Rick Berman stole actor Robert Foxworth from B5 and forced him to play the exact same role in DS9, thereby preventing him from reprising the role in B5?

Comment

• Enjoying both hasn't made me end up on the psychiatrist's cough either.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Sounds like your sympathies are more with B5 to begin with.

(though you're probably attempting to be ironic)

Comment

Hardly! Didn't you know that in season 4 of DS9, during the two-parter Homefront/Paradise Lost, Rick Berman stole actor Robert Foxworth from B5 and forced him to play the exact same role in DS9, thereby preventing him from reprising the role in B5?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                              Sounds like your sympathies are more with B5 to begin with.

(though you're probably attempting to be ironic)
                              I would never attempt to be ironic. If I wanted to be ironic, I would be ironic. Oh, I would be ironic.

Comment

B5 fans and DS9 fans are mortal enemies. If I watch both, I'll have an identity crisis.
                                maybe you could use a good identity crisis.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X