Kansas based Catholic newspaper comes out in supprt of women priests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they paid or unpaid?
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

If they're paid, it's not much. They all have real jobs.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

What I'd like to see is a birther conspiracy about the Pope
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

That he was born a woman and had a sex change?

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
            That he was born a woman and had a sex change?
            Well, AFAIK they are officially recognized by the state as male after their gender reassignment surgery.
            Therefore of course they should have every right to become catholic priest or pope after their transformation

Would Pope Joan have lived today she also would have done a gender reassignment surgery before becoming pope
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

something like that, no record of baptism maybe...
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

"Gender identity" is such crap. You're born one way or the other and getting your dick chopped off changes nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  "Gender identity" is such crap. You're born one way or the other and getting your dick chopped off changes nothing.
                  So you wouldn't mind if your dick fell off? It changes nothing.

Comment

I think what he means is that getting your dick chopped off makes you a eunuch, not a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      I think what he means is that getting your dick chopped off makes you a eunuch, not a woman.
                      Yeah, sure. But if they've taken and hormones and such and reached the point where you simply wouldn't know they were born with a penis unless they told you, it's silly to insist on calling them a man.

Comment

Why do transsexuals insist on reinforcing gender roles? Calling somebody a man or woman is simply describing them based on physical attributes. It's not like a girl who's good at math is actually a boy in need of a sex change.

Comment

Of course not. Girls who feel like boys trapped in girls bodies are the ones who are contemplating sex changes.

Comment

That sounds like a mental disorder, like schizophrenia.

Comment

Yeah, in every case but this one we would call it a mental disorder.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Or maybe, gosh, wanting to chop off your bits is no different if it's your arm or your ****. Crazy is crazy.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X