Oslo bombed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    I'm still not understanding your point. The same could be said about other massacres.

Okay. I'll play this game right then.

Seung-Hui Cho?
    He seems to be insinuating that you would treat an arab who shoots people differently from anyone else who shoots people. Ben is being a total asshat as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
      You actually believe the NATO campaign in Libya is a humanitarian mission meant to stop a massacre?
      No I do not. Brushing up on your reading comprehension skills wouldn't go a miss...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Dude this was not as reported in the US as you'd think. Amy Winehouse is getting more traction.

And I'll be clear... I don't go to news sites.
        Al, you are an idiot CNN was running it continiously yesterday and I guess that fox and other relevant sites did the same.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• most muslims don't say it's okay to go on a shooting rampage.
          "Most" isn't good enough. God, that must have sucked to choke that out.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
            Al, you are an idiot CNN was running it continiously yesterday and I guess that fox and other relevant sites did the same.
            Last night, I was on ESPN doing fantasy football research. Went to bed, went to work this morning, and here I am. Amy Winehouse is in the news.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Don't act like this Norwegian guy doesn't have supporters. And if he killed Arabs instead of Norwegians, he'd have even more support.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• CNN was running it continiously yesterday and I guess that fox and other relevant sites did the same.
                Albert's covering his own ***. It's been all over the news here. Maybe not in Philly?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Don't act like this Norwegian guy doesn't have supporters. And if he killed Arabs instead of Norwegians, he'd have even more support.
                  The difference is that I'm not one of them.

Comment

Albert's covering his own ***. It's been all over the news here. Maybe not in Philly?
                    What's your point? I posted today. Why does it matter when I found out about this?

Comment

Choke what out? Huh? And obviously any murders is too many, but funnily enough you get offended when anyone makes a joke about right wingers being nuts but don't mind judging all muslims for what some muslim terrorist does.

Comment

What's your point? I posted today. Why does it matter when I found out about this?
                        He can't wrap his head around the concept that not everyone watches the news every single day so he thinks you must have seen this in the news last night and you're lying about it. The premise is that last night, people were assuming a muslim did it, and you didn't want to admit a muslim did it or something so that must be why you didn't post in this thread last night, according to Ben logic.

Comment

• Now I'll honor the dead by putting up a flag or something. Now I feel like I'm helping out. I'm so great.

Comment

Last night, I was on ESPN doing fantasy football research. Went to bed, went to work this morning, and here I am. Amy Winehouse is in the news.
                            Yeah, you certainly didn't visit good ole poly Link
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Everything I'm seeing points out to a classical liberal. Well-educated classical liberal.
                              His FB profile said Christian Conservative

http://i.imgur.com/UTU4B.png

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                                Yeah, you certainly didn't visit good ole poly Link
                                Timestap: Today at 17:50 EST

Comment

Working...
                                X