Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, the word I'm looking for is "******", to describe you. And "brown" to describe Palestinians.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

So what race is Tiger Woods? Black or yellow? Hey, tricky huh?

Comment

Alby would say he's white.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Alby would say he's white.

Tiger Woods is Cablinasian or whatever he calls himself.

If we're just going purely off LITERAL skin complexion like Asher, loinburger, and Boris want to... well, let's see...

He has brown skin.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

But he has asian eyes. So now what? Skin complexion higher ranked in race than other characteristics? Mmmm, complicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
              But he has asian eyes. So now what? Skin complexion higher ranked in race than other characteristics? Mmmm, complicated!
              Here:

Earl, a retired lieutenant colonel and Vietnam War veteran, was of mixed African American, Chinese, and Native American ancestry. Kultida (née Punsawad), originally from Thailand, is of mixed Thai, Chinese, and Dutch ancestry. This makes Woods himself half Asian (one-quarter Chinese and one-quarter Thai), one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American, and one-eighth Dutch.[16] He refers to his ethnic make-up as “Cablinasian” (a syllabic abbreviation he coined from Caucasian, Black, (American) Indian, and Asian).[17]

Regardless, this retarded discussion was about literal skin complexion, not race.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                So what race is Tiger Woods?
                Irrelevant
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  Stop with this racial retardation.

Why did you bring it up?

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  I mean, that's basically saying "there are some brown people who are opposed to Israel, so Israel gets to shoot all brown people when given the slightest pretext."

I question claims that your statement was not about race.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Don't project your hangups onto me

Comment

I don't have the hangup. You are the one who chooses to make claims about racial differences.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                        I don't have the hangup. You are the one who chooses to make claims about racial differences.
                        Now you're being deliberately obtuse. Find a single example of me referring to race as though it was a real thing and not some arbitrary non-scientific system of classification. And no, references to people with brown skin color are not references to race no matter how you want to spin it.

Comment

Please define the "brown" race for me, using whatever pseudo-scientific terms you desire. This is the first time I have ever heard of the "brown" race, but you repeatedly claim that this is exactly what I was referring to.

Comment

Your language in the above quote seems intended to ellicit a reaction based on opposition to racism.

Now you are trying to cop-out of having introduced that which you claim has no importance.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              What's with this brown business? Arabs are white.
                              In the same way Americans are White.

Most Arabs are racially White, but there are plenty of Black Arabs in nearly all their lands. There are even a few Afro-Blacks in Palestine.
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                                Your language in the above quote seems intended to ellicit a reaction based on opposition to racism.

Now you are trying to cop-out of having introduced that which you claim has no importance.
                                Hmm yes I suppose the Israelis are not at all prejudiced against Palestinians. I retract my claim that Israelis classify the Palestinians as a Frightening Foreigners and applaud their slaughter of unarmed civilians, you have indeed shown me the light.

Or were you not trying to argue that Israelis classify the Palestinians as Frightening Foreigners but were instead attacking my statement with an idiotic semantics argument? Whoops.

Comment

Working...
                                X