Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian public opinion on the Arab-Israel conflict is, for the most part, neutral. In 2002, a study by GPC International found that 61 percent of Canadians say they are indifferent or non-committal, 19 percent side with Israel, and 20 percent sympathize with the Palestinians. Of those most familiar with the conflict, 32 percent identify themselves as pro-Palestinian, and 26 percent as pro-Israel.

In 2005, when Gallup Poll asked Canadians who their sympathies are with most in the conflict, 34% sympathized most with Israel, 30% sympathized most with Palestinian Arabs, and 36% answered both/neither/no opinion.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada%...ns_with_Israel
    Wow.

Comment

• What's surprising?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        You've already demonstrated that it is in this very thread. "I want this guy to be 'white,' therefore he's just as white as Bush."
        On the pic he posted he was nearly as White as Bush.

Look at the guys nose (nearly the only thing not hidden by Glasses, clothes or his beard and his hand dosen't really count since those are generally lighter...), its practically the same colour as Bush's forehead. But the Saudi King on most pics looks clearly darker. However dress him up badly and he wouldn't stand out in the least on Jersey Shore.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
          What's surprising?
          How did Canada manage to not be full of retards who want to give billions of dollars for no reason to a country that is hated by all of its neighbors?

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            How did Canada manage to not be full of retards who want to give billions of dollars for no reason to a country that is hated by all of its neighbors?
            Harper is hugely pro-Israel, unfortunately. I hope he is not influential.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• White supremacy jewish soldier :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Oppressed Palestinian American person of color

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._E._Sununu.jpg

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                  Oppressed Palestinian American person of color

His son is a friend of mine, goes to my high school. He's lebanese, like Alby (OMG!). Not actually Palestinian.

Actually where did you read he was Palestinian?
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    His son is a friend of mine, goes to my high school. He's lebanese, like Alby (OMG!). Not actually Palestinian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_American

Also on the guy's wiki article:

Despite the family's mainly Palestinian ancestry, some members of the family were from Beirut, Lebanon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

Nah I'm Palestinian. I found this out last week

The family of my surname comes from Yaffa. My great-grandfather fled to Lebanon in 1948 (gee, I wonder why). My grandmother's family comes from Nablus in the West Bank. Only my great-grandmother's family has long-standing Lebanese ties, being a cousin of the former Prime Minister of Lebanon.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for starting a conversation that brought Hera back!
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Asher, go get about 300 friends to go starts chants and walk against the Korean DMZ. What do you think will happen?
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                            Asher, go get about 300 friends to go starts chants and walk against the Korean DMZ. What do you think will happen?
                            I would be captured.

When was the last time someone was killed in the DMZ?

Answer: 1995. and there have been MANY crossing since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                              Asher, go get about 300 friends to go starts chants and walk against the Korean DMZ. What do you think will happen?
                              They'd all step on landmines. Do you mean to imply that the Israelis are just as off-kilter as the North Koreans? Or were you implying instead that the Palestinians are just as off-kilter and just as great a threat to world peace as the North Koreans?
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                                They'd all step on landmines. Do you mean to imply that the Israelis are just as off-kilter as the North Koreans? Or were you implying instead that the Palestinians are just as off-kilter and just as great a threat to world peace as the North Koreans?

Comment

Working...
                                X