Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    Why did you bring it up?

I question claims that your statement was not about race.
    His statement was about racism. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      You're the one calling white people 'brown'. What is that supposed to mean? I don't like the status of 'victim' that a term like 'brown' is associated with.
      Alby he's just trying to point out they are brown as in the colour, he's not even saying why. Look at any 1990's Blond Califronian sun tanned Bimbo, is she brown? Yes. Is she White? Yes.

Is the current prime minister of Japan brown? No. Is he white? Yes. If he emigrated to the US, would he be a White American? No, he'd be an Asian American.

But yes that caricature was trying to use the colouring "to invoke oh noez we poor ahem 'people of colour' are being opressed by mean old Whitey again".
      Last edited by Heraclitus; June 5, 2011, 18:50.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        Hmm yes I suppose the Israelis are not at all prejudiced against Palestinians. I retract my claim that Israelis classify the Palestinians as a Frightening Foreigners and applaud their slaughter of unarmed civilians, you have indeed shown me the light.

Or were you not trying to argue that Israelis classify the Palestinians as Frightening Foreigners but were instead attacking my statement with an idiotic semantics argument? Whoops.

I'm thinking that not all Israelis are going to applaud the slaughter, and that there you go again on another bigoted branch for the thread.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
          Alby he's just trying to point out they are brown as in the colour, he's not even saying why. Look at any 1990's Blond Califronian sun tanned Bimbo, is she brown? Yes. Is she White? Yes.
          Would HC be unhappy if the IDF killed her?

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
            I'm thinking that not all Israelis are going to applaud the slaughter, and that there you go again on another bigoted branch for the thread.
            Yes, and not all Southerners were racist, so I guess we shouldn't discuss the Jim Crow laws. It would be "bigoted" to do so.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
              Alby he's just trying to point out they are brown as in the colour,
              BUT THEY'RE NOT!

As I demonstrated over and over again. The Ethiopian woman, the Tamil toddler, the Taureg girl... those are BROWN-skinned people.

The vast majority of true Arabs are NOT BROWN! Olive-skinned.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You think it's like Jim Crow to keep people from crossing into your country?

And shut up, Alby, the idea that I just think it's okay to hurt brown people is nothing more than a stupid troll anyhow. It's entertaining that you're falling for the troll aimed at me.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  You think it's like Jim Crow to keep people from crossing into your country?
                  When you shoot them? I'd say there's just a tiny bit of prejudice involved when an illegal alien is so frightening that you can shoot him/her without batting an eyelash.

Comment

But if we use non-lethal means of keeping them out of the country, then a few might get in and throw rocks at us!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      You've shut down your vision processing center so that it conforms to your racial theories. Somebody with a working brain would note that Abdullah is definitely browner than Bush.

You tried making a single skin color comparison as though that would disprove the average, and you didn't even do that right. Find an albino Syrian next time.

Current Syrian president on a trip to Russia with his wife:

That guy is clearly White.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

Agreed
                          WHAT THE FLYING ****?!
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

When you shoot them? I'd say there's just a tiny bit of prejudice involved when an illegal alien is so frightening that you can shoot him/her without batting an eyelash.
                            I think it's totally reasonable to make assumptions about the convictions of a group of "illegal aliens" when they are all part of the same firmly connected protest movement that's being funded by Hezbollah and encouraged by Assad.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              WHAT THE FLYING ****?!
                              You're an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                I think it's totally reasonable to make assumptions about the convictions of a group of "illegal aliens" when they are all part of the same firmly connected protest movement that's being funded by Hezbollah and encouraged by Assad.
                                So they're being shot for thought-crime?

Comment

Working...
                                X