Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post

Plenty of people in the West are imprisoned because of thought crimes. Executing them isn't that worse.
    This statement is all kinds of ridiculous.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Assad is white. There should be nothing odd about this statement - look at the guy. This does not translate to "Syrians are white" except in your leprous mind.
      The vast majority of Syrians are racially White. Wouldn't speculate on their exact colouring, even street shots are inconclusive, but this dosen't matter anyway. No country on the planet has a skin colour census.
      Last edited by Heraclitus; June 5, 2011, 20:15.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• I'm done with loinburger and his attempt at mental gymnastics to validate his stupidity and his bizarre racial theories.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          I'm done with loinburger and his attempt at mental gymnastics to validate his stupidity and his bizarre racial theories.
          You're just mad because you're brown.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This statement is all kinds of ridiculous.
            Yes I realized that and expanded my response.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              You're just mad because you're brown.
              This whole time, I was wrong about my family history. My father's family is mostly Palestinian.

I guess that means I **** goats. Right, HC?
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm done with loinburger and his attempt at mental gymnastics to validate his stupidity and his bizarre racial theories.
                You think that it's bizarre for me to reject an arbitrary, non-scientific, and useless classification? This speaks volumes of you.

Comment

To be fair, you wanted to cite a video from Voice of America, the US propaganda network, which is rich coming from you
                  If a US propaganda network didn't show footage of the protesters carrying molotov cocktails and guns then said footage probably doesn't exist.

Comment

You think that it's bizarre for me to reject an arbitrary, non-scientific, and useless classification? This speaks volumes of you.
                    THE COLOR ONE CAN SEE WITH ONE'S EYES IS NOT ARBITRARY

Comment

This whole time, I was wrong about my family history. My father's family is mostly Palestinian.

Yep, and you're a bloodthirsty animal whose sole mission in life is to kill all of the jews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                        Yes I realized that and expanded my response.
                        And the answer is "yes," if a country prosecutes people for "thought crimes" and shoots said people then they're in the same boat as Israel. However, I'm not aware of any Holocaust deniers etc being shot while trying to evade arrest - civilized countries attempt to not simply shoot unarmed suspects. When such occasions do occur there are often negative repercussions for the officer (or whoever) involved, whereas when Israel kills unarmed civilians they're vigorously defended by many people and are not expected to issue any apology.

Comment

THE COLOR ONE CAN SEE WITH ONE'S EYES IS NOT ARBITRARY
                          You've already demonstrated that it is in this very thread. "I want this guy to be 'white,' therefore he's just as white as Bush."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                            But he has asian eyes. So now what? Skin complexion higher ranked in race than other characteristics? Mmmm, complicated!
                            What are you even trying to say? And fyi skin colour in itself is one of the least reliable racial markers. If I gave shot of just someone's skin without any traits its impossible to say what the frack he is racially, for literally black skin you could narrow it down to some kind of Black, Negrito, Tribal Indian or Australian Aboriginal, but that's not very narrow now is it? Same with literally white, that could be a European, an Arab an Indian an Albino African, a Japanese...

Its actually easier to figure it out from the skull shape. And nearly impossible to get wrong with a DNA sample.
                            Last edited by Heraclitus; June 5, 2011, 20:28.

Comment

No, but it does mean you'll have a hard time getting a job in the enlightened country of America.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• He should immigrate to Canada then.

Comment

Working...
                                X