Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    You're an idiot
    So Syrians are white but Palestinians aren't? How the **** is that supposed to make ANY ****ING SENSE AT ALL?!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Alby maybe this will help you:

Are most Sicilians brown? Yes. Are most Sicilians White? Yes.
      Are Sicilians olive-skinned? Yes, since olived-skinned is basically light brown.

Are Scandinavians lighter skinned than Sicilians? Yes.
      Are Askenazi Jews generally lighter skinned than Palestinian Arabs? Yes.

But again, they wouldn't use different colouring to portray nasty Norman invaders slaughtering Sicilians in a cartoon. Colouring them differently was clearly a political and propaganda move.
      Last edited by Heraclitus; June 5, 2011, 19:00.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Here is video of the heavily armed invaders raping and pillaging the Israeli lands:

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          I think it's totally reasonable to make assumptions about the convictions of a group of "illegal aliens" when they are all part of the same firmly connected protest movement that's being funded by Hezbollah and encouraged by Assad.
          That article is blatant propaganda. From the headline it's clear.

Israel "rebuffs" "rioters". You have to be kidding me.

The whole thing is full of euphemisms:
          1967 war, in which Israel expanded its territory to include east Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Golan Heights, the Gaza Strip and Sinai.

They extensively get interviews from the Israeli side, presenting just the OFFICIAL side of the story.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            So Syrians are white but Palestinians aren't? How the **** is that supposed to make ANY ****ING SENSE AT ALL?!
            Assad is white. There should be nothing odd about this statement - look at the guy. This does not translate to "Syrians are white" except in your leprous mind.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Wrong video, smart ass

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Assad is white. There should be nothing odd about this statement - look at the guy. This does not translate to "Syrians are white" except in your leprous mind.
                I'm sorry. What nationality is al-Assad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  That article is blatant propaganda. From the headline it's clear.

Israel "rebuffs" "rioters". You have to be kidding me.

The whole thing is full of euphemisms:
                  1967 war, in which Israel expanded its territory to include east Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Golan Heights, the Gaza Strip and Sinai.

They extensively get interviews from the Israeli side, presenting just the OFFICIAL side of the story.
                  To be fair, you wanted to cite a video from Voice of America, the US propaganda network, which is rich coming from you

Comment

Wrong video, smart ass
                    *shrug*

It's what came up when I clicked "embed" while watching it.

Comment

I'm sorry. What nationality is al-Assad?
                      Stop being so goddamned dumb. If I find one American with black skin, does this mean that all Americans have black skin?
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

To be fair, you wanted to cite a video from Voice of America, the US propaganda network, which is rich coming from you

There is no commentary in the video. In fact, it also only interviews the IDF and shows footage from the border.

Your claim is dismissed, as are you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post

There is no commentary in the video. In fact, it also only interviews the IDF and shows footage from the border.

Your claim is dismissed, as are you.
                          I know but anti-American Asher using Voice of America

Comment

I know but anti-American Asher using Voice of America
                            I've no idea what the site is. The video was embedded in a CTV news article and had no obvious bias.

The video does show HC's claims of molotov cocktails and guns were clearly lies. They look more like street demonstrators than armed invaders.

Comment

So they're being shot for thought-crime?

Plenty of people in the West are imprisoned because of thought crimes. Suppose one of them resisted arrest and vigorously to get shot? Did France/Germany/Britain/Sweden shoot him for a thought-crime?
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Stop being so goddamned dumb. If I find one American with black skin, does this mean that all Americans have black skin?

America is not an ethnically homogeneous nation. Syria may have a few Kurds but Syrians for the most part are Arabs, or more specifically, Syrian Arabs. It's an ethnicity, not just a nationality.

Comment

Working...
                                X